Question about Motorola Mobility RAZR V3i Cellular Phone
Here are the directions to use iTunes on your phone:
1. Install iTunes on you computer.
Download here: http://tiny.cc/yAtMV
2 Connect your phone with your computer.
(Your phone icon will be shown in the left side of
3. Then import your music into your iTunes.
4. Go to file > make a new play list. A new play list will be created. Now,-name it or hit the "+" button at the bottom left side.
5. Chose your song and drag it into this play list.
6. When you are finish with choosing and dropping your song, drag your play list into you phone icon.
7. Transfer will start automatically wait until it is finish importing the file into your phone.(look on top - it will say mobile phone is updated OK to remove.)
8. Now disconnect your phone safely. There you are! Enjoy.
If this information was helpful, please give me a big thumbs-up when you rate my answer. Thank you.
Posted on Feb 01, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
itunes is not compatible with your phone, you need Motorola Phone tools
you can download it here:
Posted on Jun 06, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 21, 2009 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3i Cellular Phone
Jun 06, 2009 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3i Cellular Phone
Jan 02, 2009 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3i Cellular Phone
Dec 29, 2008 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3i Cellular Phone
Apr 01, 2008 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3i Cellular Phone
Mar 18, 2008 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3i Cellular Phone
123 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!