Question about ASUS Eee PC 2G Surf Notebook
Check Two Solution:
Install Antivirus - Install new Symentec Antivirus Updated copy, and scan all Internet file, folder & Computer.
If problem presists - then format your Notbook or only your Notebook 'C' Drive
To format -
Windows XP installation:
1. Restart your notebook - and immedietly click on F2 key/Del button
2. Boot your computer from CD Drive
3. save your setting
4. it Running System File.
5. Then Create partition press Enter-(Delete previous partition)-press 'L'to delete your 'C' partition, If you want delete all partition, same delete like C drive.
6. Select 'C' Drive press enter to format partition choose option NTFS or Fat32, and Enter
7. It's running automatically then enter operation system windows CD Key and press enter
8. It will take time 30 to 35 min. Depending upon your RAM speed.
9. It will complete automatically and PC restart.
Posted on Feb 01, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 10, 2012 | ASUS Eee PC 2G Surf Notebook
Apr 09, 2012 | ASUS Eee 2G Surf Notebook
Apr 02, 2011 | ASUS Eee PC 2G Surf Notebook
Mar 22, 2011 | ASUS Eee PC 2G Surf Notebook
Feb 11, 2011 | ASUS Eee 2G Surf Notebook
Nov 06, 2010 | ASUS Eee 2G Surf Notebook
May 04, 2010 | ASUS Eee 2G Surf Notebook
Apr 04, 2010 | ASUS Eee 2G Surf Notebook
367 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: