Question about Car Audio & Video
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Your amp is not turning on - what you should do is connect the "blue/white - remote turn-on lead" to whatever wire you have the "blue - power antenna" output from the Alpine connected to now. That should solve your problem.
Posted on Mar 08, 2008
I hav an 03 and it exhibited the same problems; on off on off nothing works. I discovered this repair 2 days ago and it works perfectly and I am one happy camper.
1. Start by pulling the main fuse for the radio (if you already haven't)
2. Re insert the fuse and turn the radio on (nevermind the on off sequence). Insert a music CD, it will take one.
3. Pull the fuse again, count to five and re insert fuse.
4. When the CD starts to play, use the menus to get down to the factory default settings and ask it to reset to factory.
5. And you are now working again. Or you should be. It basically is a processor and it operates just like your home PC whn it needs a reload. It searchs to the default drive which is the CD player.
Good Luck everyone!
Posted on May 04, 2008
Pull fuse and count to ten. Re install fuse and be prepared to push eject. You might have to do this several times in order to initiate a reboot seq.
Posted on Jun 11, 2008
I have the same issue and HARDLY ever use the CD on my Sentra 2005 and since is out of warranty I will need to pay for it.
What I really recommend, contact the CORPORATE OFFICE at: http://www.nissanusa.com/apps/contactus and explain to them your situation.
I am VERY frustrated because if I was the only one "OKAY" is understandable, but I've been reading multiple forums and MANY people has the same problem so that means that the product was defective or had issues since the beginning.
If they get complains from different people, I am sure they will listen to us.
Posted on Jun 17, 2008
If your unit has a SRC button to the right of the CD clot, try holding this down for a few seconds - works on mine!
Posted on Feb 28, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 10, 2011 | Blaupunkt Alicante CD32 CD Player
Aug 06, 2010 | Blaupunkt IDC-A09 5-Disc CD Changer
Nov 22, 2009 | Blaupunkt PCA250 Car Audio Amplifier
Jan 17, 2009 | Blaupunkt Alicante CD32 CD Player
Jan 03, 2009 | Car Audio & Video
Jun 07, 2008 | Blaupunkt IDC-A09 5-Disc CD Changer
148 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!