Question about Sharp Office Equipment & Supplies
This message means:
- CHANGE CARTRIDGE, appears after you install or replace the print cartdridge; or
- CHECK CARTRIDGE, the print cartdridge is missing and must be installed or is not installed correctly.
Here you can find the Sharp UX-B700 User Guide, check the page 19 for details about "installing the print cartridge".
Posted on Feb 01, 2010
Unfortunately I am not able to find any device made by sharp that matches the model no. UXB7000. The closest I can find is UX-B700 which is a Fax machine.
This is the user manual for it. If this is the model of your fax machine then you can check whether you have missed anything when replacing the print cartridge.
Hope this will help you. If this is not the model then please provide the model number after checking carefully. Happy to help.
Posted on Feb 01, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 12, 2014 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 25, 2012 | Lexmark Pinnacle Pro 901 All-In-One Inkjet...
In most cases the printer driver software can have errors while being in use or is shut down. So to reset remove your printer from the PC and uninstall the printer software. Now reinstall the printer software and then connect the Printer to be detected as a new hardware as it will be installed. Now check the printer properties to see the ink levels.
Activate head cleaning before a test is taken . Sometimes it is possible that the head is not reacting to the need of the PC command or can be an issue with ink drying or poor ink cartridge contacts. Sometimes the power supply unit must be checked as a poor SMPS unit can deliver low voltage and cause issues to the printer function. Check all the leads and connections of the mother board , the tags to the ink cartridge. Also check the mechanical settings of the ink cartridge , if jammed or tight remove motor and manually free the drive before it is set back.
Thank you for using Fixya
Aug 22, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Start with printer powered off
1. Open cover of printer and verify that the ink cartridge carriage is not in the center of the printer. Leave cover open.
2. Unplug the electrical cord from the printer and wait 30 seconds.
3. Plug electrical cord back in, when ink cartridge carriage moves to the center of the printer quickly unplug the electrical cord again. This should leave the ink cartridge carriage in the center of the printer so you can get to it.
4. Lift up the gray arm that surrounds the ink cartridges.
5. Remove the entire ink cartridge holder (not just the ink cartridges). It will lift out easily as a unit. Lower the gray arm that you lifted to remove the cartridge holder.
6. Close printer cover. Plug electricity back in.
7. There should be a message about checking the ink cartridge on the display (I can
Jul 10, 2011 | Canon Pixma Mp250 Allinone Inkjet Photo...
Jun 15, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP460 All-In-One InkJet...
May 17, 2011 | HP PSC 2410 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 15, 2010 | Dell 926 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 26, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 18, 2007 | Lexmark Z645 InkJet Photo Printer
48 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!