- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
While I am not familiar with your particular problem, I have a solution you should definitely try. It involves deletion of all data, but from the sounds of it you've probably deleted all your data a hundred times already.
Here is the step-by-step breakdown:
1. Download GER and ENG ROMs (latest) from HP's support site
2. Unpack both
3. Cancel the automatic flash procedure.
4. Locate the EnterBootLoader.exe file in the folder of the unpacked GER update
5. Copy it to PPC
6. Run it from the PPC
7. Run the ROMUpdateUtility.exe file from the desktop to start flash procedure.
Then you have a German-language PPC
8. Locate the EnterBootLoader.exe file in the folder of the unpacked ENG update
9. Repeat steps 5-7 for the English update
I truly hope this works. Essentially, it is a true complete reset. The "complete" reset by pressing three buttons isn't really complete.
And please, don't type in all caps. No need to shout an entire problem :-D
There is a Windows Mobile 6 version available for download from www.ppcgeeks.com in the apache upgrades forum. There you can get a new version of the OS along with better media playing programs built into the ROM therefore clearing more of your RAM. I have 42mb free RAM with my cooked kitchen WM6 on my phone with 2x the options!