Question about RCA L46WD22 Television
I have model l46wd22yx11 RCA TV. The TV remote does not work for the first 5 mins. Unless your with in 1 foot of the tv. After 5 mins the tv remote works great. Now I have bought 4 remotes plus another from RCA. none of them work with in 5 mins with out being with in 1 foot of the tv,
If you have tried 5 remotes I would have to say that the set has a problem in the remote circuit. You will need a tech to look at it and repair it. Let me know how this works out for you.'
Posted on Feb 01, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 16, 2015 | RCA Televison & Video
Jan 18, 2015 | RCA Televison & Video
Jan 22, 2014 | RCA Televison & Video
May 03, 2011 | RCA 4-in-1 Universal Remote Control
Direct Code Entry:
Find the code your device.
1. Press and hold "CODE SEARCH".
2. Press and release the TV, VCR or Cable button. If programming an AUX position, press and release AUX first and then press the device type to be programmed.
3. Enter the 3-digit code number.
4. Release "CODE SEARCH".
5. With the device on, press another button to test (volume control/power button).If it does not work, repeat steps 1 to 5 with other codes which you have.
follow the below steps to set remote without codes
1. Turn on the device you wish to control.
2. Press and hold "CODE SEARCH".
3. Press and release the TV, VCR or Cable button. If programming an AUX position, press and release AUX first and then press the device type to be programmed.
4. Release "CODE SEARCH".
5. Press ON/OFF repeatedly until the device turns off.
6. When the device shuts off press and release ENTER.
7. Try using the remote. If it does not function repeat steps 1 through 6
To Get The Code Please Go To Below Website:
You need to select the following information from the drop down list
1.Model of the remote
2.Type of device to which you want to program(TV/DVD/VCR)
Mar 13, 2011 | RCA Televison & Video
Jan 31, 2011 | RCA L37WD250 37 in. LCD HDTV
Sep 12, 2009 | RCA RCU403 Remote Control
Apr 04, 2009 | RCA 3-Device Universal Remote with...
Dec 02, 2008 | RCA DIRECTV Satellite Remote Control
Sep 21, 2008 | Televison & Video
331 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!