Question about Sony MHC-EC50 Shelf System
my stereo got a problem, every time i tab the button which should turn its power on, it turns first on regular but after 3 seconds, it gives a click and powers off, pls. help me! thank you
Sounds like you have a short in the unit. You will have to take it apart and check the power supply for bad semis. My best guess is that your problem lies in the power supply. Let me know how this works out.
Posted on Jan 31, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 29, 2014 | Jensen Car Audio & Video
Sep 30, 2014 | Sony STR-DA3000ES Receiver
Sep 13, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Nov 05, 2012 | Samsung Galaxy Tab Verizon 3G Android 7in...
Sep 04, 2010 | Sony 560W 5-Disc Mini Hi-Fi Stereo System...
Feb 13, 2010 | JVC Car Audio & Video
MTD8 Timer - Instruction manual
1. This timer has a total of 8 ON / OFF programs.
2. MANUAL ON / AUTO / MANUAL OFF for easy setting.
3. Switchable 12 / 24 hour mode.
4. 16 timer combinations are available as follows:
Mo, Tu, We, Th, Fr, Sa, Su
Mo, Tu, We, Th, Fr, Sa
Mo, Tu, We, Th, Fr
Mo, We, Fr, Su
Mo, We, Fr
Tu, Th, Sa
Mo, Tu, We
Th, Fr, Sa
1. When the timer is first connected to mains power, it will take up to 12 hours to charge the internal battery.
2. The settings can be defaulted by depressing the R (reset) button.
Setting Current Time.
1. Press the C+ (clock) button and hold, then simultaneously press the W+ (week) button until the actual day is displayed. Continue by pressing the H+ (hour) or M+ (minute) button until the current hour or minute is displayed. When setting, the W+, H+ and M+ buttons can be held down for rapid forward counting.
2. Release both buttons. The weekday and time will be set according to your selections.
3. To set incorrect time (etc.) repeat the settings.
Settings for programs:
1. Press the Timer button (Clock) and release. The first ON setting can now be made.
2. Press the W+ button to set the day or blocks of days. Select the ON time by pressing the H+ button and then the M+ button.
3. Press the Timer button (clock symbol) again to finish the first ON setting and enter into the first OFF setting. Repeat step 2 to set the first OFF setting.
4. Press the Timer button again to finish the first OFF setting and enter into the second ON setting. Repeat steps 2 and 3 to program the remaining settings.
When setting block dates, the ON and OFF times apply to all dates in the block.
I.E. Selecting block Mo, Tu, We, Th, Fr, Sa, Su and setting ON to 10:00 and OFF to 16:00 means that the selected times automatically apply to all the indicated days in that block.
Specifications: 230Vac 50 or 60Hz. 16A Inductive load. 20A Resistive load.
Battery backup >100 hours. Accuracy: +/- 1 minute per month. Temp: -10 to +40 deg C.
Apr 18, 2009 | Hardware & Accessories
Jul 10, 2008 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional
205 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: