Question about HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet Printer
The below are different types of reset for your printer.
Thanks & Regards,
Posted on Feb 01, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
- to tell you honestly HP did not support windows 98 for their new printers... so there is no way you can find the driver for windows 98... all you can do is to upgrade your OS to XP or vista....
Posted on Nov 16, 2008
SOURCE: Ink System Failure HP C5180
IssueAn 0xc18xxxxx or 0xc19xxxxx ink system error code displays on the front panel. The printer cannot copy, receive faxes, or print. Solution
Press the On button to turn the printer off.
Unplug the power cord from the back of the printer.
Remove all the ink cartridges.
Wait two minutes.
Plug the power cord into the back of the printer.
Press the On button to turn the printer on.
Install the ink cartridges when prompted.
If the error code does not display, the issue is resolved.
If the 0xc18xxxxx or 0xc19xxxxx ink system error code displays on the front panel, service the printer.
Posted on Feb 03, 2009
Reset the product:
1. Without turning off the product, disconnect the USB cable from the rear of the product.
2. Remove the cartridges from the product.
3. Wait for the 'Insert Cartridges ' message to display on the control panel.
4. Disconnect the power cord from the back of the product.
5. Wait 60 seconds.
6. Reconnect the power cord. If the product does not automatically turn on, press the Power button ( ).
7. Reinsert the cartridges, and then close any open doors on the product.
8. If you receive a prompt to print a calibration page, do so.
9. Reconnect the USB cable to the rear of the product, and then try printing again.
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on May 04, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 03, 2011 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 11, 2011 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 01, 2010 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 25, 2010 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 28, 2010 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 01, 2009 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 02, 2009 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 17, 2008 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 05, 2008 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
2,040 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!