Question about Hussmann Freezer Gelato Pan Rack (For 12 Pans) For Model DCSG-12 or DCCG-12 Dipping Cabinets
The one i took out was louder on start up but quieter on operation ,i also replaced the L.L.drier & cap tube,pulled a vacuum ,charged w/r-134a ,22 oz is what manufacture asks for ,started up unit and it was quiet but suction pressure was really low about 8in vac , added gas till pressure reached about 10-15 psi on suction & 140 psi head (7 oz more),suction line started to freeze up so i recoverd some until ice went away ,subcooling is about 10 deg,ran ok for about two days but seems to be getting louder,noticed it ices up a little bit on start up at the suction service valve ,please help
1. Are the evap fan motors running, and at full speed. That would give you abnormally low suction pressure.
2. Cap tube sized too small. or partial restriction in the dryer cap tube/dryer when brazing in the lines.
3. Low ambient. What's the temp the machine is running in.
4. Over sized compressor.
5. Moisture. God, 134A is touchy on that one.
6. Was original cap tube soldered to the suction line to create a heat exchanger. Needed on many apps. Definately would cause flash back on start up.
7. Superheat a little low, should be 12 to 15 degrees.
Posted on Jan 31, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 23, 2015 | Freezers
Dec 04, 2012 | Kenmore 7.5 cu. ft. / 212 liter Upright...
Oct 24, 2010 | Whirlpool 11.8 cu. ft. / 334 liter Upright...
Oct 12, 2010 | Freezers
Sep 14, 2010 | Frigidaire Freezers
Apr 23, 2010 | Whirlpool 19.6 cu. ft. Upright Freezer...
Feb 05, 2010 | Kenmore 13.7 cu. ft. / 388 liter Upright...
Aug 24, 2009 | Kenmore Freezers
Nov 14, 2017 | Whirlpool Freezers
Nov 14, 2017 | Freezers
172 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: