Question about Kenmore 87562 Dryer
Check the cycling switch in the element case,it turn on and off the element as needed for heat,you can remove wires and check it with a continuity tester,it should show continuity ,then heat it with a match and listen for a click sound,then you should show infinity on the meter or open,its just a bi-metal switch
Posted on Feb 03, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 10, 2014 | Dryers
Sep 21, 2012 | Dryers
Mar 11, 2011 | Whirlpool Dryers
Feb 28, 2011 | Electrolux EIED55H Dryer
Thank you for contacting Fixya.com.
According to the manual....
"AF (low airflow condition):
The dryer will continue to run when this diagnostic code is present. Press any key to clear the code from the display and return to the estimated time remaining.
Try the following:
1. Clean lint screen.
2. Check to see if the vent run from the dryer to the wall is crushed or kinked.
3. Confirm the vent run from the dryer to the wall is free of lint and debris.
4. Confirm the exterior vent exhaust hood is free of lint and debris.
5. Confirm your vent system falls within the recommended run length and number of elbows for the type of vent you are using.
6. Select a Timed Dry heated cycle, and restart the dryer.
7. If the message persists, have your entire home venting run cleaned."
Please get back to us if you have any further query.
Have a nice day.
Dec 02, 2010 | Dryers
Apr 04, 2010 | Kenmore 67082 Electric Dryer
Aug 30, 2009 | Dryers
Apr 07, 2009 | GE DBXR463EDWW Electric Dryer
Mar 07, 2009 | Amana NDE2335AY Electric Dryer
Feb 14, 2008 | Dryers
65 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: