Question about Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Edition
By chance did you just download IE 8. This version is known to cause problems with Vista. First I would suggest if you have to uninstall it and reinstall version 7. If that doesn't fix the problem try this:
Click Start, and then click Run.
* In the Open box, type regedit, and then click OK.
* Locate and then click the following registry key:
* HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Curr entVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders
* In the right pane of Registry Editor, double-click Common Administrative Tools.
* In the Value data box , type the following line, and then click OK:
* %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Start Menu\Programs\Administrative Tools
* On the File menu, click Exit to quit Registry Editor.
* Restart the computer.
Posted on Jan 31, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 24, 2011 | Adobe Computers & Internet
Jan 22, 2011 | Adobe Acrobat Reader 3.0 for PC/Unix/Mac
Feb 19, 2010 | Dell Inspiron 531s Desktop Computer
Nov 23, 2009 | Adobe Acrobat 7.0 for PC
Nov 18, 2009 | Cell Phones
Nov 17, 2009 | Adobe Acrobat 7.0 for PC
Nov 08, 2009 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium with...
May 29, 2009 | HP Computers & Internet
67 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: