Question about Sylvania LC370SL8 37 in. LCD Television
I need the remote codes for the sentry rmc10 really big universal remote,
This is the way to enter any device using the rmc10 really big universal control.
1. Turn the device one that you want to program. (The tv, dvd, vcr, etc.)
2. Press and hold the CODE SEARCH button until the red light remains lit.
3. Press and hold the device you want to find (example TV, VCR etc.) Release it quickly. It wil blink once.
4. Continuly press the CH+ button until the device turns off. This may take a lot of time and many clicks.
5. Once the device turns off, press the MUTE button. This stores the code.
6. Press the ON/OFF button and the device should come on.
There you have it! Save this information so you will have it next time.
Posted on Nov 23, 2008
Here are the Universal Codes & Instruction for the Sentry RMC10 Jumbo Remote:
It is in PDF format, so you would need the Adobe Reader (http://www.adobe.com), or other alternatives such as (the Foxit Reader, which can be obtained from http://www.foxitsoftware.com) in order to open it.
As far as entering the code goes, it shouldn't be that hard to program if you follow the instructions.
A brief synopsis on how to do it is as following:
1. Manually turn on your device. (TV, VCR, DVD, etc...)
2. Press & hold the "Code Search" button until the red light stays on. Release that button once the red light stays on.
3. Next press the device that you are trying to program on the universal remote, i.e. TV, VCR, DVD, etc...
4. Enter in the first code listed. The "Code Search" red light button will turn off once your code is enter.
5. Now test your device to see if the code works or not. If not, repeat steps 2 through 4 all over again until you can successfully operate your device. If none of the code works, then you have to look at the instructions and follow through with what they say.
If that still doesn't work, then it could be that your device is not supported.
You can try contacting Sentry Industries for support. They are available Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm (EST - Eastern Standard Times).
Sentry Industries, Inc.
Address: Po Box 885, One Bridge Street, Hillburn, NY 10931-0885
Phone: (845) 753-2910
Fax: (845) 753-2920
Good luck. This stuff should be self-explanatory. If you don't know how to operate your universal remote, then just keep trying. You can't learn anything if you're not willing to face the trials & errors. Successful people never give up.
Posted on Mar 08, 2008
Put this into your browser:
Really Big Remote Control Codes Free
I just did it and was taken to the Sentry site where I downloaded the whole thing. It took about 20 seconds!
Posted on Sep 11, 2010
I have entry really big universal remote ( rmc10) but i loose de code please you help me thanks
Posted on Sep 14, 2009
Can not find one either - Syvania said that they are out replacemenst as well - having problems with distriburtors...
call back in 3/30/08
Posted on Feb 22, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 25, 2017 | Universal Televison & Video
Dec 07, 2015 | Universal Televison & Video
Feb 13, 2014 | Sentry Safe Sentry RMC10 Universal Jumbo...
Mar 03, 2011 | Sentry SE-RMC10 Remote Control
Oct 17, 2010 | Sentry SE-RMC10 Remote Control
May 14, 2010 | Televison & Video
May 06, 2010 | Sentry SE-RMC10 Remote Control
Dec 06, 2009 | Televison & Video
Jan 28, 2009 | Samsung DLP HL-P5663W 56" TV
46,382 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!