Sync'ing outlook 2007 with Toshiba PocketPC 2002 e335
I have a newer laptop running Outlook 2007 and I'm trying to sync the inbox, calendar and contacts to my e335 but the only thing that is carrying over (from PC to Pocket PC) are my Outlook tasks. I downloaded the lastest ActiveSync version (4.5) which helped establish a link between the two devices but still no synching of Outlook 2007 contacts, calendar and messages/Inbox. Will these older e335 even work with Microsoft 2007?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You can sync apple ipad with outlook, there are different ways to do this, I will show you way where you can sync between your Google calendar outlook and your ipad.
Please follow the next steps.
* If you don't have a Google calendar then you can create one here http://www.google.com/calendar/ * Now you'll have to download the Google Calendar Sync, http://www.google.com/support/calendar/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=89955 * Follow Google instructions on How to sync Google calendar with outlook, you'll have to insert your email and some other steps that are details at the link above. * Now it's the ipad turn, from SETTINGS on your iPad select mail then contacts and calendars now select the add account then select Microsoft exchange * Still with the ipad, from within the Microsoft exchange enter your gmail/email address, leave the domain field empty. * Enter your password into the screen. Select next from the upper right corner. A message saying “Unable to Verify Certificate” will come up, Click accept. * A new window, populate the server field with “m.google.com" click next. A new window will ask you to select what will be synchronized from the Exchange server, make your selections and select done.
That's about it now your ipad is synced with outlook through your google calendar.
Hope this will help you with your problem syncing ipad with outlook
I had the same problem, outlook on ipad or syncing ipad with out look is very easy, just follow those few steps, Good luck!!! I'm using iTunes in order to sync ipad and outlook, make sure your itunes is up to date (help ---->"check for updases") .
How to Use iTunes to syncYour iPad With Outlook Calendar.
* Connect your iPad to your laptop or desktop using the cable that you got with the ipad.
* iTunes will launch in the PC automatically.
* You'll need to find the itunes source list, choose "iPhone" and click on "Info" tab and then "Sync Outlook calendars" option.
* Notice in the lower right corner of your screen the "Apply" button. click on it.
Now your computer is synced with the ipad and the outlook!
I would recommend contact the palm free chat. Here is a link for that. I have a TX and have used the chat feature myself and always with good results. Scroll to the bottom of the page and then you will see Palm chat. From there click on chat now and follow the directions. Best wishes.
i googled your question and found the apple page. in case it doesn't load or is blocked, run the setup wizard for outlook first, then sync after because outlook will not sync unless it has made the file first
inbox is must in any outlook profile, but you can setup calender for example to be default at MS outlook startup. go to tools-->options-->other-->advanced options--> look for start up in this folder field-->Browse then choose your folder(calender or contacts) .
Start > My computer > Tools > Folder options > General tab click on show hidden files and folders > Apply ok
Go to the follow wing location to find scanpst.exe
if you are using Outlook 2007
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12
If you using Outlook 2003
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office11
Double click on SCANPST.EXE
Click on browse go to following locaiton where your pst file as been save
C:\Documents and Settings\Robyn M. Drothler\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\outlook.pst
The default e-mail client on pocketPC 2003 is the "inbox" which is merly a utility for retreiving & sending e-mail.
There is no "outlook 2002" on pocket PC's.
The Outlook 2002 installation cd comes with most iPaqs and is intended for your pc, not your ipaq.