Question about Nokia 5130 Cellular Phone
Please can you get me an unlock code for my nokia 5130 xpress music? I tried 12345 but no go. imei is 359329020497210. thanks!
You can get the unlock code for your Nokia 5130 xpressmusic model mobile, through this site http://www.mobileunlocksolutions.com/nokia-5130-xpress-music/rs1wp9/
It has the step by step instructions and easy methods for unlocking your nokia mobile phones..........
Posted on Oct 23, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tools Required :
• Nemesis Service suite (NSS)
• Nokia PC Suite
• Data cable
1. Connect your phone in PC Suite mode
2. Open Nemesis Service suite (NSS)
3. Then click on scan for new devices button (top right hand side)
4. Click on phone info button.
5. Now Click on Scan.
6. Select Permanent Memory.
7. Click on Read.
8. It will read the permanent memory file and save it on the disk at following path.
9. Open the .pm file using Notepad.
10. Now scroll until field , and on the 5th Record (5=) your security code is saved at there.
11. Like 5=31313131310000000000
12. Remove all “3” digit and it will be 31313131310000000000
13. 11111 is your security code.
Posted on Aug 22, 2009
When you place a new or a existing SIM card from another phone provider into your mobile phone and it asks for a Security code then :-
This phone is locked to the original mobile phone provider. You need to contact this mobile provider to ask for the unlock code (security code) for this phone. You need to provide proof of ownership etc and the phone's unique IMEI number which is located inside the phone under the battery. They use this number to generate the unlock code for your phone.
They should provide you with instructions on how to enter this code into the phone.
Once you unlock the phone, then you can insert a new SIM card in this phone or sign up with another phone provider using this phone.
You could ring the phone provider and ask for the unlock security code because you are going overseas and wish to use your phone with a prepaid SIM card from another country. This maybe a free service.
The other way to get your phone unlock is to use a phone unlocking company on the Internet, they usually charge a couple of Dollars for their services. Use Google and search for "Security unlocking code” companies in your area.
You can also try this WEB site :-
The IMEI number is unique the each mobile phone.
The number is printed on the label under the battery.
You can also get the IMEI number by entering this on your phone
*#06# It will then display your IMEI number and you may also get a unique global serial number. Your IMEI number should be 15 digits.
Posted on Jan 26, 2010
The steps to unlock a
password protected memory card of your mobile phone, is described below. Please
follow the steps:
1. To unlock your mobile memory card, you need a file explorer. You may use FExplorer. To download FExplorer, http://fexplorer.en.softonic.com/symbian/download#pathbar
2. After finished downloading, install it to your mobile phone.
3. Insert the mobile memory card into your mobile phone. Remember, don't access the memory card through phone at this moment.
4. Run FExplorer and open the following location C:\system.
5. From the location C:\System, you will see a file named as mmcstore. Rename this file as mmcstore.txt.
6. Copy the file mmcstore.txt. and paste it to your computer. Now, open that file in notepad.
7. When you finished the above steps, you will find the password of that file
Rate me if this is helpful. Good Luck :)
Posted on Jun 09, 2010
SOURCE: i have forgotten my security
If you forgot the password or don't know the security code, You have to master reset the phone. Contact your service provider to get a master reset code at free of cost....You can also visit http://www.unlock-zone.com/ and can see different options there to get unlock code for a price. Choose any price appropriate for you...........
Posted on Dec 27, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 04, 2014 | Nokia 5130 Cellular Phone
Oct 08, 2012 | Nokia 5130 Red XPRESSMUSIC Quad Band...
May 08, 2012 | Nokia 5130 Cellular Phone
Aug 13, 2011 | Cell Phones
Feb 14, 2011 | Nokia 5130 Cellular Phone
Jan 01, 2011 | Nokia 5130 Cellular Phone
Jul 16, 2010 | Nokia 5130 Cellular Phone
Jan 20, 2010 | Nokia 5130 XpressMusic Red Unlocked Import...
Jul 09, 2009 | Nokia 5130 Cellular Phone
407 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!