Question about Konica Minolta PagePro 1350W Laser Printer
I'm trying to install and use this printer, but keep getting the above message under "printer status". I have checked all cords and cables. Have connected to computer via USB port.
Any one solve it
Posted on May 07, 2008
Had this exact problem after motherboard smoked and transferred hard disks to a new system. The printer installed fine on a different machine which was comforting, and would be a good test to run.
Turns out deleting the printer isn't enough. Wound up reinstalling the driver. That's a pretty obvious next step but the 1350W driver installer apparently does things its own way so if the windows add new hardware wizard comes up you MUST cancel it. Not sure which of these steps are required and which are not, but here's what I did to the best of my recollection ;-)
0) Turn off the printer.
1) Delete the printer (all instances of 1350W) in printers and faxes.
2) In add/remove programs delete the Konica Minolta application.
3) Reboot (this was always a key step in Win98 reality, not sure if XP requires but it can't hurt.)
4) Turn on the printer. If at any time the add new hardware wizard comes up, just say no.
5) Run setup from the driver CD. If you don't have the CD you can get it from KonicaMinolta or CNET (download.com).
6) For me it defaulted to LPT1 but I chose USB001 from the list.
7) If it throws an "error adding service" message don't panic. That may be why there was a problem to begin with (the error, not necessarily the panic.) This happened to me but clicked OK and after several seconds the installer resumed. Next thing I knew was prompting me to add paper.
The error message (for Googling purposes) was:
Error Adding Service
Dependencies: +Parallel arbitrator
Load Order Group: Extended base
Hope this makes someone's day.
Posted on Aug 03, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 16, 2010 | HP PhotoSmart C4280 Laser Printer
Wi-Fi Indicator Possible communication states
Important! This article was disigned for previous generations of Wireless-equipped inkjet printers. Not all article links are current, but they may still provide useful guidance.
"I have no wireless capabilities."
Dec 12, 2010 | Lexmark X4650 InkJet Printer
Sep 24, 2010 | Konica Minolta PagePro 1350W Laser Printer
Jan 27, 2010 | Lexmark T640 Laser Printer
Nov 17, 2008 | Lexmark T644 Laser Printer
Jun 01, 2008 | Lexmark JetPrinter X1185 All-In-One InkJet
May 17, 2008 | Minolta magicolor 2300W Laser Printer
May 15, 2008 | Printronix Line Matrix P5215 Printer
1,263 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!