- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You need to use the coby media manager to delete or upload file to your player. In BearShare, go to the File menu and select Explore Downloads, note where your files are, then go to the coby media manager to transfer them. Here is a link to the manual for your device:
On the MP610 you could use either Windows Media Player 11 or Coby Media Manager for transfers of songs.
Next steps are important for adding files onto the player:
1. The player should be detected in the software for transfers, when connecting the USB cable.
2. Setup your library in the software (Add to library): There has to be a list of folders in the software manager, where your music is located on the computer.
3. Create a playlist in the software: make a list of songs, you want to transfer onto your player
4. Sync the playlist onto the player.
When needing more help, just add text in this reply.
Deleting Files,Pictures,Videos,Audio Books, etc. from MP3 Player
Hook up your mp3 player to your computer
Go to your desktop and double left click on "My Computer"
When it opens you will see listing that says "Devices with Removal Storage" your mp3 player should be listed there.
Right click on your mp3 player, and a window will open, right click on "Open" and now your files/songs should be visible.
Hold the left click down and drag it across all the files/songs that you do not want this will highlight the files/songs you do not want, release, right click and then click on "Delete"
Now you mp3 player should be clear of the files/songs you do not want.
Be careful and do not delete files needed to operate your MP3 player.
I hope this helps
Please rate me,
Your Coby player is not compatible with iTunes. What you will have to do is to download the songs from iTunes, and, provided the songs do NOT have copy protection on them (possibly unlikely), you will need to download a free program like Media Monkey to convert the songs to Mp3 format. Once the songs are converted to mp3 format, you can use either Media Monkey or Windows Media Player to transfer the songs to your mp3 player.
this unit doesnt recognize ITUNE files, because ITUNES are MP4, you have to convert the audio files to MP3 first. Once they are converted, you can add to your Coby unit, here is a guide on how to convert in ITUNES: