Question about Computers & Internet
We had the same problem and this is the answer i was given.
This is the update program link:
you will need to download the above
After you get the software, you need to find a SD card which is more than 512M to copy the software to setup the software.
Please do as follows:
1. Please decompress the files , open the VT8505 folder. Then copy the file “script” to your SD card.
(Very important, you only need copy the script folder to your SD card. don't include the VT8500 or VT8505 folder.)
2. Turn off your netbook,
3. Insert the SD card to your netbook.
4. Turn on your netbook. Then the software will setup to your netbook Automatically. Usually it will take several minutes to complete setup.
5. After completed setup. It will show a windows screen calling for your to turn off the netbook.
6. Pull the SD card out off the netbook.
7. Then turn on the netbook and all shoudl work fine.
hope this helped.
Posted on Feb 03, 2010
This post is NOT a scam- I had this issue and I downloaded this program and now my EPC mini laptop is working again!!
Posted on Feb 18, 2010
Kellie31: try the following pw: ztk
"Smart Book" "Loading OS Image" issue solving here for VT8505 and VT8500:
more info: www.netbookce.tk
Posted on Feb 26, 2010
The above is a SCAM!
This is from yahoo!
Posted on Feb 05, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 25, 2013 | Sylvania G-Netbook
Apr 25, 2013 | Chiasso n720 Netbook
Apr 01, 2011 | ASUS Eee PC 1000HE Netbook
Aug 08, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Mar 28, 2010 | Tablets & eReaders
Mar 11, 2010 | ASUS Eee PC 1000HE Netbook
Jan 05, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Dec 30, 2009 | MSI Wind U100-016US Laptop
Dec 30, 2009 | Computers & Internet
6,816 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!