- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
u need to change the key pad until then it wont work.
two keypad IC's under the keypad and next to the keypad connector
unfortunately all the keypad points are linked to the IC's and so even
if one key doesn't work it is related to these IC"s in question UNLESS
the keypad connector is dirty or sticky please do service your phone or
take it to a reliable technician
It could be any number of problems, jhoyz0018: a fault, it has been dropped, or it may just be dirt/dust that has lodged under the membrane and stops the keppad from working properly.
You have three options:
1. If you bought the phone from a store or direct from a manufacturer or Airtime Provider, return it for replacement/repair.
2. If you have Phone or Home Contents Insurance, make a claim for a new phone on that.
3. If you bought the phone second hand, off eBay or similar, then carefully remove the fascia, clean the membrane and keypad with a lint-free cloth or air-brush and re-assemble. If still not working, you will need to return your phone for repair/replacement.
You should had let the kid drown , hahahahaha just kidding buddy. Your phone is definately going through a slow death, once it has liquid damage you will encounter these problems and alot more others. Liquid damage is liquid damage, your going to need a new phone my friend. Good luck.