Question about Belkin N Wireless Modem-Router F5D8633au4A
My N wireless Router has been wotrking fine but the wireless icon is now flashing amber and my laptop won't connect wirelessly.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
hi try this
Posted on Mar 03, 2009
The connectivity issue with your Belkin router could be due to a couple of different items. Your ISP might even be able to shed a little light on the subject.
I would also go to Belkin's website, and go to the support area by clicking on Support Center in the left pane of the sight. You can then search for your product number. With the results that you receive, you will be able to see what version of firmware they have, which is like doing a software upgrade on your computer. There should also be a step by step process on the website for you to install the firmware. I would do it from a desktop that is connected physically to the router.
Please let me know if you would like further assistance with this matter. Thank you.
Posted on Mar 27, 2009
that means there is usually a problem with your modem. you know how to hook up a router, right? usually you unplug power from both devices, plug in your modem and let it load, then plug in your router. (with some isp's id will work the other way around.
Posted on May 10, 2009
What have you tried so far?
1. You can unplug the power cord of your modem on the back of the modem.
2. Unplug the power cord on the back of your router
3. Unplug the ethernet cable at the back of your modem
4. Unplug all the ethernet cable at the back of your router
5. Wait for 2 minutes then plug the power cord back into your modem and the ethernet cable
6. Wait for 2 minutes again then plug the power cord back into your router and the ethernet cable
7. Try to reconnect
(Note: Resetting your router will restore to factory default)
8. If not successful, try resetting the router. While the power cord is plugged at the back of your router press the reset button for 15 seconds, unplug the power cord of your router and press the reset button again for 15 seconds then plug the power cord back into your router and press the reset button for 15 seconds. (after resetting reconfigure your router) Try to connect.
9. If not successful, try to upgrade the firmware
Posted on Jan 09, 2010
You will need to check the wireless settings of the router
is there any computer connected to the router ?
If yes then you can open the router set up page on that computer.
Router set up page is the page where you can check all the wireless settings of the router.
Click here for step by step instructions
Posted on Jan 15, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 19, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Feb 19, 2011 | Toshiba Satelite A135-S4487 Notebook
Jul 26, 2010 | Belkin N Wireless Modem-Router F5D8633au4A
Jan 09, 2010 | Belkin F5D8236-4 Router
Jun 30, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv9000z Notebook
May 10, 2009 | Belkin N Wireless Modem-Router F5D8633au4A
May 03, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Feb 01, 2009 | Belkin N Wireless Modem-Router F5D8633au4A
587 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: