Im ask what will i do if i am doing reformat of my pc but upon starting my formatting until set up started, wouldn't continue and the notation is retry and escape but upon clicking both above-mentioned would not continue anymore?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi... Not sure what you're asking. Do you want to delete all the content on the HD? The actual process for this differs slightly for PC versus Macs.
Of course, you will want to back up anything that you might want to keep, because once it's done - it's done!
The easiest way to do this is to reformat it.
With a Mac, you can use the Disk Utility (HD/Applications/Utilities/Disk Utility.app). Click on your external drive on the left-hand side, then click on "Erase" in the toolbar at the top of the window... and go on from there.
With a PC, go to Computer Management (Start/Settings/Control Panel/Administrative Tools/Computer Management). Right-click on your external drive and choose "Format", then follow the instructions.
It is possible to perform the Windows install yourself, however you would need access to your orginal windows disk and licence key. All you do is boot the laptop with your disk interted into the DVD drive. It will then tell you to press any key to install windows.Do a full format of NTFS and when asked to create a primary boot partition set this to the maximum size allowed. This will ensure that you use your whole disk. Therefore have a single C: drive and your information contained within. Just follow the steps and do not press any key when prompted to do so after the format of the hard drive as this will start you right back at the begining again.
Well you normally reformat your PC when you are installing a new Operating system such as windows xp or the new windows 7 and it is very straight forward when you do it through there installation process. once you have started the installation process of windows it will prompt you if you would like to delete your partition I would suggest that you do not and enter n when asked for this option and skip it then next screen that will appear will ask u if you would like to reformat your system on this you will type y for yes then it will ask what type of formatting you would like there will be two options fast formatting and full formatting select full formatting and press enter and they system will be reformatted for you after that just follow the on screen instructions to reinstall your operating system. It is very easy and straight forward and i have no doubt that you will not have any problems doing it once your started.
If your want to Format your PC - Do Following Steps:
1.When you start your PC/Notebook, Immedietly Press F2, and go to Boot Devices - Select 1st Boot CD/DVD ROM - Save this Information OK -
2. Put your CD immdietly in your ROM. It will automatically running.
3. It will check system files automatically.
4. Then Press Enter - and Create Partition - to create partition press C or to delete partition press D and then L.
5. Select FAT32 or NTFS formating. Press Enter
6. Your Partition will be Formating.
7. Then wait for Moment (it's depend upon your RAM speed)
8. Enter Name or Password
9. Enter CD Key
10. It will take 15-30 to completed formating.
11. When formatting completed your PC/notebook Automatically Restart. Start your System.
To format your hard drive, insert the installation DVD(Vista) and go
through the options until you get to choose which partition to install Vista on
and just click the button at the bottom that says "Format".
T.O.P S.E.C.R.E.T F.O.R.M.A.T C.O.D.E C.O.D.E 1: --->>*#7370# C.O.D.E 2: --->> STEP: 1. Switch off your Nokia Mobile, STEP: 2. Press-> Call button, press-> 3, press-> *, STEP: 3. Now Switch on your Mobile.
hard formatting can be done through phonex software only . light
formatting you can do after powering on the set type *#7370# and then
the set will ask u to type security code (default 12345).Type it
automatically that will format.
Usually, the only setting in BIOS you have to change is the boot order, so you can start from cd.
As for hanging, it might be dust. Yes, it does tend to overheat due to acumulating dust in the cpu fan.
Also, before you format, make sure you have all the drivers for you hardware and get the latest updates for your operating system, because you SHOULD NOT go online BEFORE installing the drivers, updates and the antivirus, in that order. I know it is a bugger, but reboot everytime the computer asks you to.
If you need more detailed explaining, post a comment. Meanwhile, I´ll research about the board.
there are three ways to format ur NOKIA 6600.
But be sure to backup contacts, if they are useful
1) By writing *#7780#, it will ask to restore factory settings, click yes.
2) By writing *#7370#, restore factory setting, click yes.
3) (original way) turn off the phone. Press and hold 3 buttons ( green dial button + * + 3 ) at once and turn on the phone .
Hold 3 buttons with power button until formatting screen appears. When it is complete, it ask to reset phone.
After restart, ur phone is formatted n ready.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Looking for ur kind feedback ! Sajan Gurung
1. make sure you backup ALL data you want, after a format it is un-retrievable without the right tools
2. put your windows XP disk in the cd drive, and turn on PC
3. when it asks "Press any key to boot form CD" hit a key
4. a blue screen will appear with writing flashing down the bottom for a few minutes until you come to a menu
5. press "enter" to start a install
6.press "esc" when it asks if you want to repair old installation
7. highlight the relevant partition and press "d" to delete old partition, then "enter" then "L"
8. it will not go back to partition menu, in which case you select "C" to create a new partition and then "enter" and "enter" again
9. select "format the partition with the NTFS file system" it will now format the hard drive, then copy files, restart by itself then begin the second part of the instiallation which im sure you could manage