Question about LG Televison & Video
There could be a few reasons as to why your remote control no longer functions properly. The following is a common list of problems that could help you determine what the problem may be.
1. The batteries need to be replaced. The battery contacts could also be dirty.
2. The remote control signal transmitter could have been damaged by dropping it or simply have gone out.
3. The receiving sensor could have malfunctioned on the device you are try to use the remote on.
4. If you have a universal remote control, it could have lost the code that operates the device from it's memory.
5. The button on the remote control could have been damaged and is not making a proper connection for the function you are trying to use.
It is hard to pin point an exact problem without further information like the remote control brand, model/serial number, and a more detailed description of exactly how it worked before or how the device was working before, when it went out, was it dropped, etc.
I would suggest changing the batteries or cleaning the contacts first to see if that solves the problem. I wish you the best of luck in fixing the problem.
If you would please, rate my help. I would greatly appreciate it. Thank You
Posted on Jan 31, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 10, 2014 | Onkyo Televison & Video
May 05, 2013 | Televison & Video
Oct 25, 2012 | Vizio New Original VO320E Remote Control
Sep 23, 2012 | Advent LC-20H15A 20 in. EDTV-Ready LCD TV
Sep 02, 2012 | Televison & Video
Jun 21, 2012 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
Nov 17, 2011 | Televison & Video
May 15, 2011 | Sherwood Audio Players & Recorders
Feb 03, 2009 | RCA P52937 52" Rear Projection Television
223 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: