Question about Toshiba Satellite Pro A210-EZ2203X Notebook
Misc memory card stuck in sd slot, smaller card. how do i get it out ? toshiba a210
Shut Down The laptop
2. Remove the laptop Battery ( Close the Lid , turn the laptop Up side down, search for a battery Lock tab, move it to Unlock position, You can see a Lock/Unlock mark on the Laptop cover, this will eject the battery from the slot.
3. Get a tweezers carefully pullout the memory card from the card slot, utmost care should be taken not to damage the card slot contacts
4. After taking out the card put back the battery make sure that it is in the locked position
5. Start the computer , try out the system
6. Verify the memory Card reader functionality using a proper card as per the maker guidelines
Posted on Jan 31, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 12, 2013 | Cameras
Sep 13, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP970 InkJet Printer
Sep 05, 2009 | SanDisk 4GB microSDHC Memory Card
Apr 14, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite Pro L300 Notebook
Feb 27, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite A105 Notebook
Nov 06, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jan 18, 2008 | Toshiba Satellite M35X-S161 Notebook
Jul 12, 2007 | Acer Aspire 3000 Notebook
Jan 01, 2010 | Toshiba Satellite Pro A210-EZ2203X...
210 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: