I am sorry clarky7781, but you have the infamous "red ring of death", sadly, the only way to fix this problem is to contact microsoft and tell them that you have the red ring of death and they will send you a box that you must send back to the company containing only your xbox console
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Make sure the Wii Sensor Bar is correctly plugged into the Wii, and that the Wii Remote has an unobstructed path to the Sensor Bar. Move the Wii Remote around, as the positioning of the Sensor Bar may not be exact. If you've done all of this and the problem persists, it may be that your Wii Sensor Bar is damaged. You may have to buy a new one.
I could be wrong, but i belive that orangy color might be the yellow light of death. Not sure what causes it but it has happened to me before. What you will have to do is either look up online a manual for solving ps3 issues like ylod. Otherwise if you want it fixed right you can send it in to sony. if its still under warranty you dont have to pay anything i dont believe. but if its out of warranty the price should be around 150 with shipping paid for by sony.
Hope i could help
turn on the console. let it start up all the way. turn on the controller. on the console to the right side of the two memory card slots is a little button. press and hold it til the green lights start flashing around the power button. there is a little button on top of the controller. when the lights around the power button are flashing, press and hold the button on the top of the controller til the lights around the center button start flashing and then it should sync together
Hello. There are a few causes for this. I will list acouple solutions for you.
1. Reset the Video Output Settings. While the PLAYSTATION 3 system is in standby mode (red light on the front of the system), hold down the touch-sensitive On/Off button on the front of the system until the system goes into standby mode again . (So the light cycle would go from: red light to --> green light --> then back to red light) This will ensure that you have held down the On/Off button long enough to reset the Video Output Settings. Once you turn it back on, it should work fine.
2. If option 1 does not work call Sony because the video out chip has blown or come unsoldered.
Most likey it was caused by overheating. Get some compressed air and blow it out from the front and sides.