Here is USB Drivers installation procedure for Locosto USB based models :
- Run "Motorola Driver Installer.exe" from "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Motorola Shared\MotPCSDrivers\" dir
- Select "Clean only" and press start, wait untill its finished then close the software,
- Open Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs and uninstall Motorola Drivers
- Open Rocker Dongle Support, and navigate to ".. / .. / RockerDongle / Drivers / W156i_W160_W175_W180_USB_Drivers / dir.
- Download and install "Motorola.9.0.msi"
- Restart PC
- Connect above mentioned Motorola model with mini USB cable to pc, with battery removed
- Insert battery, windows will detect "LOCOSTO" device and install drivers
- Remove and insert battery again, and check in device manager for "Motorola Flash" device.
If You have done everything as described, You will have installed drivers correctly. Take note, these models will remain in flash mode for only 5 seconds, if no comunication started, phone will go to charging mode.