a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Jun 2, 2013 - Chevy Cruze error code 91 What is Error code 91? It appeared ... Ya i know that what is error code 91 it is that ur car key is not there & if shows error code35 then ur car remote key cell losing his power exchange with that cell & ur car is ok. Posted on ... SOURCE: chevrolet cruze 2.0 LT 163cv error. If im not ...
1) Make sure ignition is off
2) push & hold in left button (daytrip reset)
3) while holding in, turn ignition key into pos.1
4) keep holding button pushed in while "Test 1" appears in display
5) after a further approx. 5 seconds oil service inspection will appear (whichever is due)
6) release button when oil service/inspection are displayed
7) pushing and holding in the button for appr. 5 secs will reset the service interval
8) release button and switch off ignition. When restarting interval should be reset
hope this works.
Resetting Oil Service Light on your 2002 - 2006 Cooper and Cooper S Hatchbacks, and 2005 - 2008 Cooper and Cooper S Convertibles:
1) Press and hold the trip button
2) Insert key and turn to position 1
3) Watch for RESET to appear
4) Release the button, then press & hold it again
5) Wait for the RESET to flash
6) Release the button, and then press & release (once only)
7) Service interval should then be reset to next interval If that didn't work, try this:
1. Push the Trip Button
2. Turn ignition key to position 1 and 51A will appear to left of mileage
3. Release trip button
4. Wait 3 seconds
5. Push trip button
6. Wait (5-8 seconds) for RST to appear in left corner
7. Release trip button
8. Push trip button
9. 15000 will appear as new service interval
10. Release trip button Or this:
1. Press and hold the trip odometer button.
2. Insert car key and turn it to the fi rst position (not the second position).
3. You will see 51A come up in the trip odometer area.
4. Release, then press and hold again.
5. Watch for the word "RST" to appear on the Odometer indicator.
6. Release, then press and hold again.
7. Wait for the "RST" message to fl ash.
8. Release, and then press & release (once only).
HI there lens error happens because of few reasons. If the lens guide pin damaged then you need to replace the lens. But before that try this & let me know the result.
1. Ensure batteries are fully charged & clean the battery connector point in side the battery compartment.
2. Look carefully between the lens and the camera body for any sand, dirt or any damaged etc.
3. Try turning the camera with the lens facing down and shake to dislodge anything stuck
4. Try removing batteries and memory card, wait 5 minutes and refit the battery only.
5. Now turn on camera( with out card ) and see ,if working then fix the memory card & again turn on the camera. If working then fine .
Otherwise format the memory card and fix back in camera again & try. Make sure before format the memory card take a
back up all photos in your computer then format. If no luck then reset or restore the camera setting by pressing Menu key for 2 sec ..
in not done the press both Menu & self time key for 2 - 4 sec.
i hope it will gives you success. Thanks & Before you leave, if you have found my information helpful and if you haven't
already done so then please press the ACCEPT button, this is how I am paid for helping you today. POSITIVE feedback & bonus is appreciated
Visit the Microsoft hardware support page http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/download/download.aspx?category=ICE&type=LifeCam&sku=68A-00001 Fill in the details and click 'GO' Click on the link:- "Microsoft LifeCam Readme and Troubleshooting Information" All the information you require should be found here, Including the latest software to download and Customer Support Check out any additional software you have to download as well as the Lifecam.
Before you go into Skype - unplug your webcam for a few seconds to reboot the software and only use the Skype software to launch your webcam
Settings for the Administrator Mode 1 Call the Utility Mode to the Display. ❍ Calling the Utility Mode to the Display (p.7-1) 2 Making sure that ?U--? appears on the Display, enter ?5? from the 10- Key Pad. 3 Press the [Start] key. Input Account Procedure (A-2) 1 Call the Administrator Mode to the Display. ❍ Settings for the Administrator Mode (p.7-16) 2 Making sure that ?Ad-? appears on the Display, enter ?1? from the 10- Key Pad. 3 Press the [Start] key. 4 Making sure that ?A--? appears on the Display, enter ?2? from the 10- Key Pad. 5 Press the [Start] key. 6 Enter the 3-digit account number from the 10-Key Pad. ? Do you know the restrictions on entering the account number? ➜ The account number must be in three digits ranging from 001 to 999. ➜ If an account number entered already exists, the entry will be rejected. Enter a different number. 7 Press the [Start] key. This stores the account number. ✎ Tip To program another account number successively, repeat steps 4 through 7. Using the Utility Mode 7 Di152/Di183 7-21 Delete Account Procedure (A-3) 1 Call the Administrator Mode to the Display. ❍ Settings for the Administrator Mode (p.7-16) 2 Making sure that ?Ad-? appears on the Display, enter ?1? from the 10- Key Pad. 3 Press the [Start] key. 4 Making sure that ?A--? appears on the Display, enter ?3? from the 10- Key Pad. 5 Press the [Start] key. 6 Press [ ] or [ ] key to select the account number to be deleted. 7 Press the [Start] key. The selected account number will be deleted. ? Do you know what to do to delete another account number? ➜ Repeat steps 4 through 7. 7 Using the Utility Mode You can go to the Konicaminolta US web site and down load a operators manual for youself