I have a Bamboo and a Graphire 3. No problems with them until I updated Leopard 10.5.2 Suddenly the driver dissapeared. I installed it again, installation it´s OK but when I try to work again the pen, it don´t work and the Preferences Pane says that Tablet can´t be found.
Please, can anybody help me?
I had the same problem, and finally I found a solution (as stupid as I don't know I didn't think about it before). Try to uninstall the driver (application > wacom tablet > uninstall) then download the last driver (june 2008 I think) and install it
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I had the same problem when I got my laptop (Vista OS). The solution is to update the new driver for your bamboo. They are out of date so you need to go here: http://www.wacom.com/downloads/driver-detail.php?id=196 Updated @ Apr. 9, 2009
what you need to do is go into cmd prompt and type this: /configtab
(you need to type it correctly, sometimes you may need all caps or no caps, it depends your software).
get the 7 digit code that appears next to "confm" and go to your tablet settings and enter it into the confirmation input. and you are set to go!
Here are the steps that you need to take to fix your issue:
1. Uninstall the current Wacom driver via the Macintosh HD on your desktop--->go into the Applications folder and then the Pen Tablet folder and click on "remove tablet". Once you have done the removal you will want to run a "repair disk permissions on your Macintosh HD.
2. The repair disk permissions can be done via the utilities folder on your Mac HD. Go to "disk utility" and then run it. In that program select the Mac HD and choose "repair disk permissions".
3. After that is completed you will get a message that says permissions repair complete!
At this time you will want to reboot your computer.
4. After rebooting you will want to go and install the latest driver from Wacom's website, www.wacom.com The most current driver is 5.08-2 for the Graphire 3 tablet.
Hello, you have to update the tablet driver for every client using it... As the tablet is USB, it needs the driver updated on every Mac. If you need the Standard accounts to have the updated driver, you can temporarily change the account settings in the System Preferences to Administrator privileges