I have a problem that i cannot sign in yahoo messenger and when i click the yahoo messenger it is not appear in the desktop . in my another computer yahoo mesenger came to display but when i entered the username and password yahoo messenger disappear
An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
An expert that has over 500 points.
Re: i cann't sign in yahoo messenger
Please check that your firewall is blocking the messenger. If you donot have fire wall installed then its a virus or Spy ware is blocking else the messenger is corrupted. First check firewall settings.
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Yahoo! Messenger gives you the option to make your status appear "online", "busy" or "offline." If you want to appear online all the time you must set the messenger to do so, especially if you changed it to a different setting at any point.
1.Sign On In order to set your instant messenger to "online" you must sign in to your account. You should use your Yahoo! email address and password to sign in to the account. If you want the program to sign you in automatically, you must check these options on the initial sign in box.
2. Settings Click your name at the top of the "friends" list and change your setting to "available." Available means you are online at your computer and ready to chat.
3. Changes No changes are made to your status unless you sign off (which you will then appear offline) or if you physically change your setting. It does not change every time you sign off.
There is a problem with your network connection and proxy setting.
I have not experienced this kind of problem before. And this is totally new. You might want to consider following this procedure that I read from Fixya answers.
1. Double click the Yahoo Messenger on your desktop. 2. When the Yahoo Messenger window appears, click the "Messenger" menu and scroll down to select "Connection Preferences." 3. Enable the "No network detection" option and then click the "OK" button. 4. When prompted to sign in again with your new proxy settings, click the "OK" button. 5. Enter your Yahoo! ID and password and click the "Sign In" button.
Good Luck Alin! Hope Fixya answers will be enough to help you with your problem.
I can't get you....what exactly you are facing Sign Out or Exit... but Usually close button apears at the top right side corner of yahoo messenger window....If you want to exit simply click the Messenger Button then look down to the pop up click Exit....otherwise look @ right side bottom of window where the Time is appearing....there will be the messenger Icon ..Right click on that and click exit...Thats all