Question about HP DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer
There is no way to reset the ink levels on these cartridges to have them read full in your machine. There is nothing wrong with the cartridge, so just print until it runs out of ink. You can tell your printer to "ignore ink levels" so you don't have to see the error every time you print.
Posted on Feb 05, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
if you are using a refilled catridge you would not get ink levels right.
if you want right ink level use genuine ink catridges.
you can try taking out the catridges turning off the printer and turning it back on and then reinstalling the catridges.it might not help so if possible buy hp ink catridges.
Posted on Aug 28, 2009
Reset CANON MP 160 INKTANK
1. unplug the power cord
2. press and hold down the <ON/OFF> button and reconnect the power cord
3. press the <STOP/RESET> button 2 times and then release the <ON/OFF> button
4. Display LED show "0" press the <+> button 1 time Display LED show "1"
5. press the <Start Color > button 2 times and then press the <ON/OFF> button waitng for testing out 2 pages
6. Open the cover. The carriage that holds the ink will move to the left hand side. and then unplug the power to the printer
7. Push down on the end of the black cartridge. A clicking noise will be heard.
8. Slide the cartridge out of the holder towards you.
9. Push down on the end of the color cartridge. A clicking noise will be heard.
10. Slide the cartridge out of the holder towards you.
11. Once both cartridges are removed, unplug the power to the printer (without turning it off).
12. Reconnect the power cord.
13. Turn on the printer.
14. Open the cover. The carriage that holds the ink will move to the left hand side.
15. Place the black cartridge in the bottom of the printer.
16. Slide the black cartridge back until is cannot go back any further.
17. Push up on the end of the black cartridge, a clicking noise should
18. Place the color cartridge in the bottom of the printer.
19 Slide the color cartridge back until is cannot go back any further.
20. Push up on the end of the color cartridge, a clicking noise should
Ya! YA! NEW
Posted on Jan 17, 2008
SOURCE: kodak esp3 cartridge refilling
I contacted Oddparts.com an excellent resource for refilling and resetting equipment for ink cartridges and they can not find something to reset them with either. People we need to find a solution for this! I refilled the cartridge before it was empty and i do know that the oddparts ink WJ - 1010 will work in them... but of course, the ink reset issue..... I will keep trying or blast! i will return the junk!
Posted on Feb 17, 2009
SOURCE: refilling cartridges
You should have received control program software with your printer. If installed, the icon should be on your desktop or it may be in your programs list. You can also get the software from the Lexmark web site.
Anyway, you probably need to reset the cartridge using the control program. It's not difficult. Just follow the prompts.
Posted on May 16, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 08, 2015 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 26, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 28, 2010 | HP Deskjet D4260 Printer
Jan 29, 2010 | HP DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer
Nov 09, 2009 | Lexmark X2500 All-In-One Printer
Oct 21, 2009 | Kodak ESP 3 Multifunction Printer/ Copier/...
Dec 06, 2008 | HP DeskJet F4280 All In One Printer InkJet
Dec 02, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
Nov 08, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
540 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!