Question about ASUS Eee 4G Notebook
In Windows XP, you can set the language that the default user on the local machine (or a domain user that doesn't have a profile) will see at first first log on. It is also the language that is applied to system services running on local machine.
• Open Regional Options in Contol Panel
• Click on the Advanced tab
• In "Default user account settings" at the bottom of the page, check the box beside "Apply all settings to the current user account and to the default user profile"
Posted on Jan 31, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 18, 2016 | Fujitsu Computers & Internet
Below are the step for your kind attention - change the language setting;
1. Un-install all Canon related program/software/driver from your PC
2. Click START - Click Control Panel - Click Clock, Language and Region - Click Region and Language
3. Click Administrative option - Click Change system locale... - Select English (united States or United Kingdom)
4. Click Apply and please re - start you PC.
5. After re - start the PC, put the printer CD to install the driver and software accordingly.
Feb 03, 2012 | Canon Pixma MP500 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 03, 2011 | Google Chrome
Apr 20, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Apr 11, 2011 | Dopod D810 Smartphone
Apr 04, 2010 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
Dec 12, 2009 | Garmin nuvi 255W GPS Receiver
May 25, 2009 | Nokia 8800 Arte Cellular Phone
May 05, 2009 | Microsoft Windows 98 for PC
115 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: