Question about NetGear RangeMax WPN824 Router
Please follow some which can solved you issue
1. Make sure router is connected to power supply and is on while you perform the task below. At the rear panel of the router, near the antenna, there is a very small round pinhole that contains the reset button.
2. Using a pen/pencil/paper clip, hold the reset button for 60 sec. so that the test light starts flashing.
3. After few seconds when the test light stops flashing. Turn off the router and turn it back on after a couple of minutes.
(still issue not resolve then )
upgrade firmware on router
link for latest firmware
A. Open the router page using the following way:
1. Connect a computer to the router using any one of the 4 available ports.
2. Open a web browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Safari).
3. Access the router, usually by typing 'http://192.168.1.1' or 'http://www.routerlogin.com' in the address bar.
4. Login to the router with the Username as "admin" and Password as "password" (please note that the Username and Password are case sensitive).
5 Under Maintenance, click router Upgrade.
6 Click Browse and locate the upgrade file.
7 Click Upload.
8 Wait for the router to reboot.
9 Click on 'Logout' (at the bottom of the list) from left menu.
7. Reset and reconfigure the router.
Posted on Mar 19, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 02, 2010 | NetGear RangeMax WPN824 Router
Jun 06, 2010 | NetGear RangeMax WPN824 Router
Apr 02, 2009 | NetGear RangeMax WPN824 Router
Mar 16, 2009 | NetGear RangeMax WPN824 Wireless Router...
Feb 18, 2009 | NetGear RangeMax WPN824 Wireless Router...
Jan 07, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Nov 05, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jun 30, 2007 | NetGear RangeMax WPN824 Router
327 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!