Question about Epson Office Equipment & Supplies
Well first of all you can try to uninstall the driver of your scanner and then reboot your computer after then install the driver of your scanner from the cd disk comes with your scanner, if further you have the same problem then please follow the below steps -
1. RIGHT-CLICK on the MY COMPUTER icon and click on PROPERTIES.
2. Select the HARDWARE tab, then the DEVICE MANAGER button.
3. Remove the Epson Scanner from under IMAGING DEVICE and/or UNKNOWN and/or
OTHER DEVICES by RIGHT-CLICKING on it and clicking UNINSTALL.
4. Disconnect the USB cable and close all open windows.
5. Click on START, and CONTROL PANELS.
6. Double-click on ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMS. Highlight EPSON SCAN and click on
7. Go to START, SEARCH, and ALL FILES AND FOLDERS. Select Advanced option
and ensure there is a checkmark next to SEARCH HIDDEN FILES and FOLDERS.
8. Search for files where all or part of the file named is OEM*.* and a word
or phrase in the file contains EPSON. Search location should be set to
C:\WINDOWS\INF or C:\WINNT\INF.
9. Delete all files that are found if this is your only Epson product. If
you have another Epson product, you will want to open each individual file
and determine which files pertain to your scanner, and then delete only
10. Go to START, SEARCH, and ALL FILES AND FOLDERS. Search for files where
all or part of the file named twain.log . Search location should be set to
C:\. Please delete the twain.log file and repeat the process for
twain001.mtx, twunk001.mtx and twunk002.mtx. and epfb5 and escndv
Please post comments if further you have the same problem......
Posted on Jan 30, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Ascertain that the computer recognizes scanner connection. For example, once ascertained the device connections to circuits been attained, trace the connections to the computer also from where programs should recognize the new feature required. Usually scanners turn on from computer programs. Once click activated would power on scanner ready to capture picture graph displays.
Feb 27, 2011 | Epson Perfection 4180 Photo Flatbed...
Jan 21, 2010 | Epson Perfection 4180 Photo Flatbed...
Dec 23, 2009 | Epson Perfection 1250 Flatbed Scanner
Nov 20, 2009 | Epson Perfection 4180 Photo Flatbed...
Nov 17, 2009 | Epson Perfection 3170 Flatbed Scanner
Jun 10, 2009 | Epson Perfection 4180 Photo Flatbed...
Apr 16, 2009 | Epson Perfection 3590 Photo Flatbed...
Nov 08, 2007 | Epson Perfection 4180 Photo Flatbed...
86 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: