Question about RCA 25413RE3 Corded Phone
Storing a Name and Number in Memory
1. Press the STORE button on the handset, ENTER NUMBER is displayed.
2. Use the keypad to enter the phone number (up to 32 digits).
3. Press the SELECT button. The display shows ENTER NAME.
4. Use the touch-tone pad to enter a name (up to 21 characters). More than one letter is stored in each of the number keys. For example, to enter Bill Smith, press the 2 key twice for the letter B. Press the 4 key 3 times for the letter I. Press the 5 key 3 times for the letter L. Press the 5 key 3 times for the second letter L, and press the 1 key to insert a space between the first and last name. Press the 7 key 4 times for the letter S; press the 6 key once for the letter M; press the 4 key 3 times for the letter I; press the 8 key for the letter T; press the 4 key twice for the letter H.
5. Press the STORE button again to save your selection. ENTER LOCATION is displayed.
6. Enter two digits to enter the location, ranging from 01 to 40. For example, to store the record in location #5, press “0”, “5”. After entering a valid location number, the record will be saved. If the memory location you selected is not empty, OVERWRITE? will show in the display. Press the STORE button again to confirm the current record and overwrite the old one or press the EXIT button to select another location.
7. To enter another name and number in a different memory location, return to step 1 and repeat the process.
Posted on Feb 01, 2010
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 02, 2011 | NorStar Jazz Plus 4400 Corded Phone
Jun 01, 2010 | Samsung Prostar 816 Phone
Oct 06, 2009 | Lexmark X7350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 11, 2009 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Dec 19, 2008 | GE Telephone pr521w
May 15, 2008 | NorStar T7316E Corded Phone
Oct 23, 2007 | RCA 25414RE3 Corded Phone
Jul 06, 2007 | Uniden DCT-7488-2HS Digital Phone
208 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: