Question about Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
1. Unplug washer or disconnect from power.
2. Check wire harness between drive motor and MCU. Between MCU and CCU. Check the motor and do a continuity test.
3. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
4. Check the MCU by looking for operations of the drive motor.
5. Check the drive motor for powered rotations.
6. Replace the MCU board.
Posted on Jan 31, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 30, 2016 | Dryers
Jan 09, 2010 | Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
Jan 22, 2009 | Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
Sep 08, 2008 | Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
Feb 12, 2008 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Jan 07, 2008 | Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
Nov 13, 2007 | Kenmore Elite 21082
Oct 29, 2007 | Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
Nov 19, 2015 | Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
169 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: