Question about eBay Auctions
Here's how you can leave feedback for the item that you purcased on eBay:
1. Click the "My eBay" link at the top of the page. You may have to sign in.
2. Place your cursor over the "Account" tab and select "Feedback" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click the "Leave Feedback" toward the top of the page.
4. On the next page, you'll see a listing of all the items you can leave feedback for. For each item, click the "Leave Feedback" link to the right of the "Action" heading. 5. Select the button indicating whether you had a positive, neutral, of negative experience.
6. In the "Comment" box, describe your trading experience (limit of 80 characters).
7. Click the "Leave Feedback" button.
Hope this helps! Please don't forget to rate! Thanks!
Posted on Feb 14, 2010
Go to your my ebay page. then go to the won section. From there you can pick the item to leave feedback for. Just click on the item to take you to the auction page then you will see leave feedback tab.
Posted on Jan 31, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 08, 2014 | Garden
Aug 24, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Aug 22, 2011 | Samsung Televison & Video
Jan 13, 2009 | Brother IntelliFax-2820 Laser Fax
Oct 17, 2007 | Office Equipment & Supplies
410 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: