Question about Yahoo Mail
I don't know why the problem of not being able to log into Yahoo email
accounts exists, but you're not alone. If you know that the problem is
not you entering an incorrect user name or password, there is a
work-around to get into Yahoo mail. And, it takes less than 5 minutes
to set it all up.
Every time I've recommended this solution to someone for their Yahoo Mail problem, it's worked.
The easiest way to sign into your Yahoo email account is to use Firefox as your browser and download the Webmail notifier add-on for Firefox.
With the click of a mouse, you'll be sent directly to your Yahoo email page without having to manually sign in to Yahoo.
Click here for Firefox download: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/4490
To add Webmail Notifier it to your Firefox toolbar click here: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/4490
1) After downloading and re-starting Firefox, right click in an empty area on your TOP toolbar in Firefox and select, 'Customize.' (A window with icons will open.)
2) Locate and drag the envelope icon to your upper toolbar and click, 'Done'.
3) Once the envelope is seated on the toolbar, right click on the envelope icon and choose, 'Options'. (A window will open.)
4) Select, Yahoo from the drop down menu.
5) Type in your full email address in the 'User Name' box.
6) Type in your Yahoo mail password in the password box.
7) Click, Add
8) Make sure 'Enable Login' is checked that the bottom.
9) Click, > OK.
Now, when you want to go to your Yahoo email just click on the little envelope icon and you'll be sent straight to your email page in Yahoo.
- I forgot to add, the envelope will be gray when you don't have any unread emails, but turns yellow when you do.
If you found this information helpful, please give me a big thumbs-up when you rate my answer. Thanks!
Posted on Feb 05, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 02, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Oct 03, 2010 | Yahoo Computers & Internet
Jul 01, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Apr 06, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Feb 25, 2010 | Yahoo Messenger
Feb 15, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Nov 23, 2009 | Yahoo Mail
Nov 17, 2009 | Yahoo Mail
Jul 10, 2009 | Yahoo Mail
Jan 06, 2009 | Yahoo Mail
126 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: