a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You can try GT Recovery for Windows!
GT Recovery for Windows is a professional data recovery for Android phone or tablet. It can restore deleted photos,videos,audios,documents from Android SD card and internalmemory. Whenever you lost important pictures or deleted photos by accident, you can use it to scan and recover the images on your Android devices.
Here are the steps to recover deleted data on Samsung Galaxy S4.
With this way you can recover deleted data on any brands of Android device such as Samsung, HTC, Huawei, Sony, Motorola, Lenovo, LG, Sharp, etc.
Press MENU button on the remote control and select Install and Retune by using Left or Right button. Press OK button and the following menu screen will be displayed
Select Automatic Channel Scan (Retune) by using Up or Down button and press OK button. Automatic Channel Scan options will be displayed. You can select options by using Up or Down and OK buttons.
Auto Channel Scan Menu Operation Digital: Searches and stores aerial DVB stations. Analogue: Searches and stores analogue stations. Full: Searches and stores both analogue and aerial DVB stations.
Whenever you select an automatic search type and press OK button, a confi rmation screen will appear on the screen. To start installation process, select Yes, to cancel select No by using Left or Right and OK button.
After auto channel scan type is set and selected and confi rmed, installation process will start and progress bar will move along. Press MENU button to cancel process. In such a case, located channels are not stored. The television will start to search for all available stations. You must allow the television to complete the search.
if you are getting sound but no picture the drivers should be ok possibly the software needs to be updated to be compatible with windows 7 you might have to physically remove this phillips saa7 restart your computer then reinstall it the drivers might be installed for this device click start control panel administration tools computer management device manager scroll through all of your devices if you see a yellow question or exclamation mark ? ! or a red X you will need to update the drivers for this device right click select update driver/reinstall driver
Prior TV sets acquired available signals discoverable on channal transmission from various broadcast stations. Soon after the TV was powered on, the remote control was required to browse to acquire an display. The feature functionalities of preserving signals are unchievable without subscription establishements that provided the signals. Howver, prior TVs could retain the features of acquirng signal so long as the set was powered on. Recent TV were designed to suit the feature deffects. For example, recent TVs have auto scan a button feature that acquires momentarily every available signal broadcasting station placed on standy for display on powering on the device.
Please follow these instructions to manually/automatically update the digital (DTV) channels on the Samsung LE26R73BD.
Please use the following buttons on your Samsung remote control to navigate the on-screen menus:
- "D.MENU" - Opens/closes the on-screen menu (below the numerical key "0") - DIRECTIONAL ARROW KEYS - To navigate up/down/left right through the on-screen menus - "ENTER/OK" - Selects/confirms a selected option (in the centre of the arrows)
Automatic Channel Scan / Update:
1. Make sure you are in digital TV mode - Press the "TV/DTV" button on the remote to switch between analogue (ATV) and digital (DTV) modes. 2. Press the "D.MENU" key 3. Highlight "Installation" (first option) and press "OK/ENTER" 4. If asked for a PIN code, enter 0 0 0 0 using the numerical keyson the remote. If you have set a different PIN code, please enter your own code here. 5. Highlight "Select County" and press "OK/ENTER" 6. Use the LEFT/RIGHT arrows to select "UK" then press "OK/ENTER" 7. Highlight "Auto Scanning" and press "ENTER/OK" 8. Highlight "Scan Mode" and use the LEFT/RIGHT arrows to set the value to "Digital" 9. Highlight "Start Frequency" and use the LEFT/RIGHT arrows to set the value to "CH 21 . . ." 10. Highlight "End Frequency" and use the LEFT/RIGHT arrows to set the value to "CH 69 . . ." 11. Highlight "Start Frequency" again and then press "OK/ENTER" to start the channel scan.
Some of the options above will already be selected so will not need to be changed. I've provided the correct settings just in case they are incorrectly set. Note: UK Freeview stations are on channels 21 to 69 inclusive.
The scan will take a few minutes to complete and the progress will be displayed. When the channel scan is complete, the menu should close automatically and the TV will return to viewing mode. If not, press either the "D.MENU" or "EXIT" button to return to watching TV.
Manual Channel Scan / Update:
1. Make sure you are in digital TV mode - Press the "TV/DTV" button on the remote to switch between analogue (ATV) and digital (DTV) modes. 2. Press the "D.MENU" key 3. Highlight "Installation" (first option) and press "OK/ENTER" 4. If asked for a PIN code, enter 0 0 0 0 using the numerical keyson the remote. If you have set a different PIN code, please enter your own code here. 5. Highlight "Select County" and press "OK/ENTER" 6. Use the LEFT/RIGHT arrows to select "UK" then press "OK/ENTER" 7. Highlight "Manual Scanning" and press "ENTER/OK" 8. Highlight "Scan Mode" and use the LEFT/RIGHT arrows to set the value to "Digital" 9. Highlight "Channel Number" and use the LEFT/RIGHT arrows to choose which channel number you wish to scan . . .
UK Freeview stations are on channels 21 to 69 inclusive. In manual tuning mode, these need to be scanned one at a time. Please note, many of these channels are "empty". UK Freeview only uses 5 of these channels (called Multiplexes or MUX) or 6 if you have HD. I am unable to tell you which 5 channels these are as they vary according to whichever transmitter or repeater station your aerial is aligned to.
10. Press "OK/ENTER" to start the channel scan. 11. Repeat steps 9 and 10 for each additonal channel you wish to scan.
Please note: Manual scanning can cause some unexpected results - particularly if your aerial has a reception from more than one transmitter/repeater. For this reason it is better to use the automatical scan unless you have a specific reason for needing to scan manually.
Hopefully this will be all you need to update the digital channels on your TV. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please let me know.
What kind of HDD do you have, do you have any type of output on it. You stated that you haven't connected the docking station to it and the TV...? The best thing to do is to connect your Archos to the Docking station. Set the docking station up correctly, with cables coming out of the HDD (if it has some sort of output) to the station and out of the station to your TV. Once you set that up, you can use the Archos as a mini DVR or VCR. Go to the REC option on the main screen of Archos, you'll have an option for Video Recorder (tab on top). If you play any source on the HDD, then all you have to do is press the Rec option on the Archos. If you already have a file on the HDD, then try just moving it over into the Archos once you connect the Docking station to your computer via USB or just use the USB cable connected to the computer with the HDD. I use the USB preference as Windows Media Device. (found under menu/settings/system). Is is basically a HDD itself. Remember the Archos will only play certain videos without the purchase of any extra plugins.