Question about Zenith Z50PX2D 50 in. Plasma HDTV
Need a work around for a locked sys,or the correct jumper settings to unlock the system
Posted on Feb 22, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 01, 2014 | Computers & Internet
This is one of those difficult faults to help with.
Lets try the following.
(1) Check if the connector CN104 on the SYS board and CN130, CN131, CN134 on the SYSIF
board is disconnected.
(2) Check if the connector CN10 on the SLG board is disconnected.
(3) Check if the harness connecting the SYSIF board and SLG board is disconnected or open
(4) Check if the harness connecting the SYSIF board and LGC board is disconnected or open
(5) Check if the connection of the SYS board (CN104) and SYSIF board (CN130) is open circuited.
(6) If the SYS board has been replaced, check if the jumper pin setting on the SYS board is correct.
(The jumper pin should be inserted between pin 2 and 3 of CN103 and CN115.)
(7) Check the version of the system ROM on the SYS board.
(8) Check the version of the engine ROM version on the LGC board.
(9) Check the version of the scanner ROM version on the SLG board.
(10) Replace the SYS board.
(11) Replace the SLG board.
(12) Replace the LGC board.
(13) Replace the SYSIF board.
Please remember if you cannot sort out the fault with this writing, then i reccomend that you get a qualified technician to sort out the problem.
Apr 16, 2011 | Toshiba E-STUDIO 650 Copier
Apr 04, 2010 | 1996 Ford Explorer
Sep 25, 2009 | Gestetner Copier
Aug 28, 2009 | Cell Phones
Jul 31, 2009 | LG ALLTEL AX275 Cellular Phone
Jun 24, 2009 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3i Cellular Phone
Sep 06, 2008 | Motorola Cell Phones
Nov 01, 2007 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3m Cellular Phone
51 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: