Question about LG KG800 Cellular Phone
Hi i would love some help unlocking my two lgs there with telstra and i would like for my kids to change network .
the imei numbers are 355424-01-313458-3 thats the frist one here is the other one imei 355424-01-275175-9 please help the kids are wanting to use my phone oh and do i need to keep the old telstra sim card in the phone when i unlock thanx kylie
First call telstra and say please unlock my phone because i am going out of the country. then they will give you a code. when you have the code follow these steps.
Please follow the instructions below to unlock your LG KG800 handset:
1. Insert a Telstra Australia working SIM card.
2. Ensure the phone is charged and then switch the phone on.
3. Enter 2945#*7101# while in standby mode
4. Select Menu, then go to Settings > Security > SIM Lock > Network
5. Select Deactivate and enter the 8-digit NCK unlocking code provide for your handset..
6. The handset will be unlocked automatically and will display "Done".
Posted on Jul 23, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 12, 2011 | Samsung SYNC SGH-A707 Cellular Phone
Mar 12, 2011 | LG Shine KE970 Cellular Phone
Sep 23, 2010 | LG Shine KE970 Cellular Phone
Feb 03, 2010 | LG Neon GT365 Cell Phone
Oct 23, 2008 | LG CU500 Cellular Phone
Apr 20, 2008 | LG KG800 Cellular Phone
Jan 10, 2008 | LG KG800 Cellular Phone
273 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!