Question about LG KG800 Cellular Phone
Hi i would love some help unlocking my two lgs there with telstra and i would like for my kids to change network .
the imei numbers are 355424-01-313458-3 thats the frist one here is the other one imei 355424-01-275175-9 please help the kids are wanting to use my phone oh and do i need to keep the old telstra sim card in the phone when i unlock thanx kylie
First call telstra and say please unlock my phone because i am going out of the country. then they will give you a code. when you have the code follow these steps.
Please follow the instructions below to unlock your LG KG800 handset:
1. Insert a Telstra Australia working SIM card.
2. Ensure the phone is charged and then switch the phone on.
3. Enter 2945#*7101# while in standby mode
4. Select Menu, then go to Settings > Security > SIM Lock > Network
5. Select Deactivate and enter the 8-digit NCK unlocking code provide for your handset..
6. The handset will be unlocked automatically and will display "Done".
Posted on Jul 23, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 12, 2011 | Samsung SYNC SGH-A707 Cellular Phone
Mar 12, 2011 | LG Shine KE970 Cellular Phone
Sep 23, 2010 | LG Shine KE970 Cellular Phone
Feb 03, 2010 | LG Neon GT365 Cell Phone
Oct 23, 2008 | LG CU500 Cellular Phone
Apr 20, 2008 | LG KG800 Cellular Phone
Jan 10, 2008 | LG KG800 Cellular Phone
270 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!