Question about Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
It would have been added to black-listed or restricted website in Internet Explorer Content Advisor by some user in your computer.
· Some malicious software programs would have been installed on your computer.
· Your computer might not have the latest version of Flash player, Shockwave player and Java Runtime installed on your computer.
I would suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps below to help resolve your issue.
Step 1: -
· Download and install Microsoft Windows Malicious Software to remove any unwanted malware program from your computer, please see the link below to download it.
· See this link for more description about Windows Malicious program removal tool - http://support.microsoft.com/kb/890830
· Download and install latest version of Java Runtime Environment, Flash player and Shockwave player.
Step 2: -
Perform resetting Internet Explorer 8 settings to default will reset Internet Explorer as it was first installed on your computer. Please see the link below,
Reset Internet Explorer 8 settings
Note: - Resetting Internet Explorer 8 will delete all the stored passwords and history.
Posted on Jan 30, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 11, 2011 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
May 05, 2011 | Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Family...
Oct 06, 2010 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
Feb 01, 2010 | RTO Smd-04 Iexplore Stereo Microscope...
Jan 26, 2010 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
Jan 15, 2010 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
Nov 13, 2009 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
Oct 21, 2009 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
Sep 15, 2009 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
Jul 18, 2009 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
Jul 24, 2014 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
Jul 07, 2014 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
256 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: