Question about Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
It would have been added to black-listed or restricted website in Internet Explorer Content Advisor by some user in your computer.
· Some malicious software programs would have been installed on your computer.
· Your computer might not have the latest version of Flash player, Shockwave player and Java Runtime installed on your computer.
I would suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps below to help resolve your issue.
Step 1: -
· Download and install Microsoft Windows Malicious Software to remove any unwanted malware program from your computer, please see the link below to download it.
· See this link for more description about Windows Malicious program removal tool - http://support.microsoft.com/kb/890830
· Download and install latest version of Java Runtime Environment, Flash player and Shockwave player.
Step 2: -
Perform resetting Internet Explorer 8 settings to default will reset Internet Explorer as it was first installed on your computer. Please see the link below,
Reset Internet Explorer 8 settings
Note: - Resetting Internet Explorer 8 will delete all the stored passwords and history.
Posted on Jan 30, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 11, 2011 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
May 05, 2011 | Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Family...
Oct 06, 2010 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
Feb 01, 2010 | RTO Smd-04 Iexplore Stereo Microscope...
Jan 26, 2010 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
Jan 15, 2010 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
Nov 13, 2009 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
Oct 21, 2009 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
Sep 15, 2009 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
Jul 18, 2009 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
Jul 24, 2014 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
Jul 07, 2014 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
255 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: