a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
YOUR COMPUTER OR WHATEVER ELECTRONIC DEVICE YOU HAVE, HAS AN OPERATING SYSTEM (SOFTWARE), THAT ALLOWS YOU TO ACCESS THE WEB.
THE WEB BROWSER CAN BE ANY ONE OF MANY THAT IS INSTALLED ON YOUR DEVICE.
LIKE: YAHOO, GOOGLE, FIREFOX, ETC
OPEN YOUR WEB BROWSER FIRST, THEN TYPE IN YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT THAT YOU ARE SIGNED UP FOR, LIKE: yahoo or juno or hotmail or whatever IN THE SEARCH AREA OF YOUR WEB BROWSER. IT WILL SHOW YOU AN EMAIL OPTION TO CLICK ON. CLICK ON IT TO GO TO YOUR TYPE ACCOUNT YOU ARE USING. THEN TYPE IN YOUR USER ID AND YOUR PASSWORD, THEN YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT WILL OPEN.
THEN YOU WILL SEE 'INBOX' OR 'MAIL' OR SOMETHING TELLING YOU A NUMBER BESIDE IT. THIS IS HOW MANY EMAILS YOU HAVE. MOUSE CLICK ON THIS TO OPEN AN EMAIL.
THATS IT. - - YOU GOT IT!
Access a Free Yahoo! Mail Account with Outlook Express Using YPOPs!
To access a free Yahoo! Mail account with Outlook Express using the YPOPs! desktop utility:
* >> Step by Step Screenshot Walkthrough
* Install YPOPs! and make sure it is running. * Open Outlook Express. * Select Tools ' Accounts... from the menu in Outlook Express. * Click Add and select Mail.... * Type your name. * Click Next >. * Enter your Yahoo! Mail address ("firstname.lastname@example.org", for example). * Click Next > again. * Make sure POP3 is selected under My incoming mail server is a ___ server.. * Enter "localhost" under Incoming mail (POP3, IMAP or HTTP) server:. o If "localhost" does not work, try "127.0.0.1" instead. * Type "localhost" under Outgoing mail (SMTP) server: as well. o If "localhost" does not work, again try "127.0.0.1" instead. * Click Next >. * Type your Yahoo! Mail user name under Account name:. o The user name is your Yahoo! Mail address sans "@yahoo.com". In this example, the user name is "hmmzl34". * Enter your Yahoo! Mail password under Password:. * Click Next >. * Click Finish. * Highlight localhost in the Internet Accounts window. * Click Properties. * Type "Yahoo! Mail" under Mail Account. * Click OK. * Click Close.
Useful YPOPs! Options
I recommend you also double-click the YPOPs! system tray icon to change a number of useful settings.
You can make YPOPs! ignore messages in the Bulk Mail folder of your Yahoo! Mail account, for example, tell it not to mark downloaded messages as read, fetch sent mail or have YPOPs! put a copy of outgoing mail in your Yahoo! Mail Sent Items folder. Access Free Yahoo! Mail with Outlook Express Using IzyMail
To set up a Yahoo! Mail account in Outlook Express via IzyMail:
* Make sure your Yahoo! Mail account is registered with IzyMail. * Select Tools ' Accounts... from the menu in Outlook Express. * Click Add and select Mail.... * Type your name. * Click Next >. * Enter your full Yahoo! Mail address ("email@example.com", for example). * Click Next > again. * Make sure IMAP is selected under My incoming mail server is a ___ server.. * Type "in.izymail.com" under Incoming mail (POP3 or IMAP) server:. * Enter "out.izymail.com" under Outgoing mail (SMTP) server:. * Click Next >. * Type your complete Yahoo! Mail address under Account name: ("firstname.lastname@example.org", for example). * Now type your Yahoo! Mail password in the Password: field. * Click Next >. * Click Finish. * Highlight in.izymail.com in the Internet Accounts dialog. * Click Properties. * Go to the Servers tab. * Make sure My server requires authentication is checked under Outgoing Mail Server. * Go to the IMAP tab. * Make sure Store special folders on IMAP server is checked. * Type "_Sent" under Sent Items path:. * Enter "_Draft" under Drafts path:. * Click OK. * Now click Close. * Click Yes to download the list of Yahoo! Mail folders to Outlook Express. * Click OK.
Use this steps. First of all, you go to yahoo mail. Click i can't access my account. Select forgot my password. Click Next. Enter your I.D and code shown below. Verify your I.D. Reset your password. A message will be sent to you via e-mail. So there is when you will get your password back.
First, verify if the user name and password you are using are correct. It would be better to try accessing your Yahoo Mail in another computer, so that you could verify if the problem is your user name or password, or it could be the internet browser that you are using.
If you could access your Yahoo mail in another computer, then you need to clear the cookies, cache, internet files, and browsing history of your internet browser from the computer that you are having a problem.
* For Internet Explorer:
1. Run Internet Explorer and click on 'Tools' menu. 2. Go to Internet Options and locate the Browsing History section. 3. Click the 'Delete' button and delete the Temporary Internet Files, Cookies and History. 4. Close the Internet Explorer and re-open it. 5. Access your e-mail.
* For Mozilla Firefox:
1. Run Firefox and hit 'Tools' menu. 2. Go to 'Clear Recent History' and click the drop-down arrow for 'Time range to clear'. 3. Select 'Everything' and then click the line beside details. 4. Check browsing & download history, form & search history, cookies, cache. 5. Click "Clear Now" button. 6. Close and re-open Firefox. 7. Access your e-mail.
* For Safari:
1. Open the Safari. 2. Click the Safari menu (right beside the Apple icon) and select "Empty Cache". 3. When asked "Are you sure you want to empty the cache?", click "Empty". 4. Click the Safari menu (right beside the Apple icon) then go to "Preferences". 5. From the security dialog box, click "Bookmarks". 6. Click on "Show Cookies" button and then hit "Remove All" button. 7. Select "Done".
The access of Yahoo mail account login problem to the users in entering the username and password. So as to avoid this step the user can setup account key to their account and the user just only needs to add on verification code to their account. To follow the step you can visit the referred link- https://gonetech.net/yahoo-helpdesk/setup-yahoo-account-key/
SETUP / COnfigurare Yahoo! Mail on your mobile phone, through IMAP / IMAP4. * (Settings step by step for the Nokia 6500 slide. You catch yourself how to set up and other types of phones:)): - Menu -> Messaging - message settings -> E-mail messages -> Add -> Create manually ... and get the menu: New mailbox settings. New mailbox settings: - Mailbox name: the name of mail box. Yahoo! Mail, for example. - My name: Name. - E-mail address: email@example.com - Incoming server type: IMAP4 (default is POP3. Change with IMAP4) - Login information: IMAP4 autentification [ON], IMAP4 user name [id Yahoo! * Without passing firstname.lastname@example.org), IMAP4 password [Yahoo account password. * Will be required twice) - Back -:) - Download settings: settings are preferential. (Retrieve mode - just extract the subject of the mail received all the mail, No. of mails shown - Number of e-mails displayed, Mailbox update interval -- the time when the phone will connect to the mail server to verify your email, Automatic retrieval - Automatic extraction of mail received. or not.) - Back -:) - Incoming mail settle. - Which is the setting up connection to the server receiving e-mail messages to phone with the following settings: * Incoming IMAP4 serv. - Imap.n.mail.yahoo.com * Security - Off * Port - 143 * Use Pref. access pt. - No * IMAP4 access point -> Proxy: Disabled; Data bearer: Packet Data; Bearer settings (follow another menu) -> Packet data ACC. pt. Internet Network type: IPv4; Authentification type: Normal, User name: id-to-yahoo, Password: password for yahoo * Back, Back, Back .. to see: Outgoing settle. (SMTP):) - Outgoing settle. (SMTP) - settings that are sent by mail on your mobile phone, using SMTP is the Yahoo! Mail. * Outgoing SMTP serv. - Smtp.mobile.yahoo.com * Reply-to address - the email address you wish to receive response to mails sent from your phone. * SMTP authentification - On * SMTP user name - the name of the yahoo, without email@example.com. * SMTP password - password for yahoo. Will be required twice. * Security - Off * Port - 25 * Use Pref. access pt. - No * SMTP access point -> Proxy: Disabled; Data bearer: Packet Data; Bearer settings (follow another menu) -> Packet data ACC. pt. Internet Network type: IPv4; Authentification type: Normal, User name: id-to-yahoo, Password: password for yahoo * Back, Back, Back: D * Dispute. term. window - Yes
More than likely your internet service provider has a website you can go to to check your personal e-mail online from anyinternet-connected computer. call them or check your manual they gave you for the address and then look for a link like webmail or mail or check mail.all you will need once your there is the same username and password you use to log onto the internet.
Thier phone number should be on your internet bill.