Question about Microwave Ovens
In order to solve the problem this is what I did (with a help of Mr. Hilik
1. Unplug the power cable 220Vac from the wall outlet.
2. Make sure or the clock led is "off" and screen is dark
3. Plug again the power cable 220Vac
4. Nothing comes "on" on the led screen
5. press on the digit "zero" (0) and you hear a beep signal
6. Take a glass filled with water press on the digits "1" and then "0" and
7. After 10 seconds the beep signal will come on again.
8. Note: this kind a phenomena appears after voltage cut off when there
is a need to lift up again the handle on the voltage breakers . FYI.
Posted on Jan 31, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 07, 2018 | Microwave Ovens
Mar 16, 2018 | Amana Microwave Ovens
Sep 09, 2014 | Amana Microwave Ovens
Jan 06, 2014 | Panasonic Microwave Ovens
Aug 03, 2011 | Amana RCS10MP Microwave Oven
Mar 17, 2011 | Microwave Ovens
Thanks for using FixYa. You can click on the link to download the user manual for your Microwave:
Please rate the solution if the issue is resolved or post a comment for further assistance.
Oct 09, 2010 | GE Spacemaker JVM1640SJ Microwave Oven
Jul 17, 2010 | Amana LD10 1000 Watts Microwave Oven
Jan 06, 2010 | Microwave Ovens
May 23, 2018 | GE Microwave Ovens
73 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!