Question about CyberLink Power DVD 5.0 (cd-powerdvd5) for PC
Fixes I found while trying to fix…
1. Reinstall program.
2. Make sure speakers are plugged in correctly.
3. Change cable to 80 pin IDE cable, make sure master/slave is setup correctly (i never use CS btw).
4. If it’s an 80 pin cable, replace it anyways.
5. Check the system event log for other errors & research them.
–This lead me to find a error while paging operation was taking place on /CDROM0
6. Disconnect slave/master & swap visa versa, etc. Switch sata ports if you have a sata dvd drive.
7. Replace the drive (fixed it in my instance)
Posted on Feb 18, 2010
This error message can be caused because you do not have an audio output device such as headphones or loud speakers connected.
Posted on Jan 30, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 21, 2014 | CyberLink PowerDVD v.9.0 Standard Full...
Jan 19, 2011 | CyberLink Power DVD DX 8.0 for PC
Oct 08, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Sep 30, 2010 | CyberLink Power DVD DX 8.0 for PC
Nov 27, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Mar 15, 2009 | CyberLink Power DVD DX 8.0 for PC
Nov 15, 2008 | CyberLink Power DVD 5.0 (cd-powerdvd5) for...
Jan 10, 2014 | CyberLink Power DVD 5.0 (cd-powerdvd5) for...
291 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: