Question about Philips DVP 3260 DVD Player
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
hi..you wont be able to play the .mkv format in
your normal dvd player.For playing .mkv format
you need a player called blu-ray dvd player.
check it out..
Posted on Feb 28, 2009
SOURCE: REGIONAL ERROR
You can make it regioncode freefollowing these steps..
1. Press "Setup" and go to "PREFERENCES" (DVD stopped and player opened)
2. Scroll to "PBC" using the LEFT/RIGHT arrow key
3. Press "138931" and a pop-up screen will appear.
4. Use the UP/DOWN arrow key to choose the desired number. ( 0 for regionfree!!)
Posted on May 20, 2009
SOURCE: how to solve disc region error?
Here's how to make it region free..
1.Keep Tray in eject position
2.Press Setup from remot
3.Go to preference page
5.Using Navigation Key change region code to "0"
Posted on May 26, 2009
1. Press the Setup button on your remote control
2. Using your remote control, highlight but do not
select the Preferences menu
3. Press the 1 button on your remote control
4. Press the 3 button on your remote control
5. Press the 8 button on your remote control
6. Press the 9 button on your remote control
7. Press the 3 button on your remote control
8. Press the 1 button on your remote control
9. Using the Up and Down buttons on your remote
control select 1 for region 1, 2 for region 2, and so on, or
0 for multi-region playback
10. Press the OK button on your remote control
11. Press the Setup button on your remote control
Posted on Aug 16, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 24, 2013 | Philips DVP 3260 DVD Player
Jul 25, 2009 | Philips DVP 3260 DVD Player
Feb 28, 2009 | Philips Televison & Video
Jul 29, 2008 | Philips DVP320 DVD Player
147 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: