Question about Computers & Internet
I have used a very simple way to rest
admin password without erasing anything.
follow the instructions:
1.download the software from
2. burn it to a CD.
3. pop the CD into your locked PC, and boot from the CD. you can login windows and reset your password.
the whole process took only a few minutes.
Posted on Feb 01, 2010
If you lost windows password. I think the best solution is making a windows password recovery disk with the third part utility. The disk works perfectly to recover windows password to “Blank”.It is also useful for administrator password recovery, you can wrote it to an blank CD or USB flash drive to recover administrator password. Booting up and clearing a password.
more info: http://www.windowsloginrecovery.com
Posted on Feb 21, 2010
There is a way to remove the password without using the password itself, in a way that you have an access to the Control Panel.
Create a new administrator account in Control Panel.
1. Open Control Panel - 2. User Accounts - 3. Create Account - 4. Create New Account...
5. Type a name for your account.
6. Pick an account type, choose Administrator
7. click the button: Create Account
You can set the password later, you don't need any password in this process.
8. Go back to Control Panel
9. Administrative Tools
10. Computer Management
11. In left pane click on Local Users and Groups
12. In right pane double click Users
13. Right click the Administrator Name wherein you want to remove the lost password.
14. Select Set Password
15. Click the Proceed button
16. Leave this blank, don't put any password
17. Press OK button
Restart the computer to take effect.
Posted on Jan 30, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 27, 2010 | HP Elitebook 8530p Notebook
Jan 10, 2010 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional for PC
Jul 13, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP2 Full...
Apr 17, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Feb 27, 2009 | Acer Aspire 3000 Notebook
Jan 08, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional With...
234 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!