Question about Apple iPod nano
1. Try another USB cord or USB cable.
2. Restrart your computer for a try.
3. Reset or restore your iPod for a try, this way can fix many general iPod problems. If you don't know how to do that, you may refer to this iPod tips
4. Download and install the latest version fo iTunes for a try.
5. You may try this iPod transfer, it's a nice iTunes alternative that can help you upload music and video to iPod, I always use it to sync my iPod when my iTunes can't recognize my iPod, it's easy to use and works pretty well
If you have any other questions, feel free to email me.
Posted on Feb 05, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 13, 2011 | Sony Network Walkman NW-E503 MP3 Player
Mar 06, 2011 | Apple iPod 16GB nano Silver 4G...
Sep 24, 2009 | Apple iPod nano 2nd Generation MP3 Player
Sep 13, 2009 | Apple iPod nano
Dec 08, 2008 | Apple iPod nano
Nov 18, 2008 | Apple iPod nano
Feb 23, 2008 | Apple iPod nano
Nov 15, 2007 | Apple iPod nano
Nov 15, 2007 | Apple iPod MA446LL/A MP3 Player
166 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: