Question about Televison & Video
I install dishes for a living. I have a couple of questions for you.
1. Did you run a new line to the house from the dish to the receiver.
2. Did you use a splitter in between the dish and the receiver.
3. What size coaxial cable did you use.
Here are the way the answers shooed be to each question above.
1. Yes instaled new wire to receiver. If No we need to talk.
2. No I did not use any splitter's to go to other TVs. If yes we need to talk
3. RG59 or RG6 coaxial cable.
Also can I get the make and model # of reciver and service provider. Is it Dish Network or Direct TV.
Posted on Jan 30, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 17, 2013 | Televison & Video
Mar 29, 2013 | Sansui 19 in. LCD TV
Aug 21, 2012 | Emerson EWF2004 20" TV
Mar 25, 2012 | DISH Network 625 Duo DVR Receiver...
Mar 08, 2011 | Televison & Video
Oct 19, 2010 | DISH Network ViP622 DVR DTV Receiver /...
Jun 25, 2010 | DISH Network 322 DTV Receiver
Jun 06, 2010 | Televison & Video
May 20, 2010 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
Mar 25, 2009 | Televison & Video
45 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!