Press mute/182/power button on the remote control that came with the Tv that should put you in the service mode then scroll over to reset and push enter, after tv shuts down then turn back on, if this does not reset it then disconnect from cable box and reset cable box.
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
To be able to access the subtitles, there should be subtitles in the first place. And if there is a dedicated button to switch them on and of, why not try all the buttons you don't know where they are for?
There are not that many on you remote.
Kindly tell him to push the D.SUB button underneath the yellow button, that is if he is on DVD mode. If that one won't work, you may ask him to push the third button from the left hand side of his remote control.
Turning off subtitles will not work for some programs as other broadcasting networks placed restrictions that you cannot turn on/off subtitles using your remote control.
the remote control comign Subtitles, do it, if not work, you must see when your are starting the film, if contain this options. because will not work. 2= Not all format contain this option in USA, in Latin America, comign with this optin, and you setup the option subtitles, and languajes by the remote control. Read you instruc. manual download from www.fitness.manualsonline.com or www.retrevo.com
Controlling subtitles with the Logitec Harmony Remote Control is exactly the same as controlling any other action. You just need to set up the Harmony to send the correct command/s, as follows..
- First it depends what 'Device' (AV component) puts the subtitles onto the screen, so you need to check the instructions for that device. e.g. if that device is a TV, then check the TV's original instructions to find out what menu item is involved, or what button sets the English subtitles.
- Next, if the example above applies, look through the Harmony 600's Device page for the TV and see if you can identify the corresponding control buttons. If they are not present already, then teach the commands to the 600's 'Device' buttons for the TV, using the TV's original remote.
- Finally look in the Activities 'Customize Buttons' page to make sure that some buttons are configured to send the commands you need. If they aren't, or if they are not available, then program those instructions into the 'additional commands' for the relevant Activity/Activities.
If several button presses are needed then you could possibly even 'Add a Sequence', in the relevant 'Activity/s' page/s to do the job, and call it something like 'EsubSeq'