Question about Zanussi WJD1667W Front Load Washer / Dryer
Not quite sure how to use dryer should i wait or use straight after wash
Is it that you want to dry only or wash 'n' dry straight through in one go?
If it's to dry only...
1. Switch the machine on
2. Press the Auto Dry or Timed Dry button until the neon light illuminates.
3. For Auto Dry press the button for 2 seconds to achieve the neon indicator to light up. then press the button until the glow is beside the level of drying you require.
4. For Timed Dry press the button until the time you require is in the display.
5. Press the Start/Pause key to start the cycle
Please note: in the Timed dry any time above 60 minutes will be displayed as 70, 75, 80, 85 etc. but then will be shown as 1:10, 1:15, 1:20, 1:25.
For wash 'n' dry straight through...
1. Switch the machine on.
2. Select the fabric.
3. Change the temperature or spin speed if necessary.
4. Select any extra options if required.
5. Follow the above to achieve the drying accompanied by the wash.
6. Then press the Start/Pause button to get the cycle under way.
There is a downloadable PDF of the user manual for this machine on the Service Force website, if you require the programming sequence guide, which, is covered in the user manual, should this explanation prove unhelpful.
I hope this does help you
Posted on Dec 20, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 25, 2014 | Washing Machines
Apr 10, 2013 | Splendide 2000S Vented Washer/Dryer
Apr 30, 2010 | Maytag Dryers
Dec 15, 2009 | Hotpoint Aquarius WD63 Front Load...
Apr 14, 2009 | Dryers
Jan 02, 2009 | LG WM2688HWM TROMM SteamWasher
Aug 01, 2008 | Frigidaire ATF6000ES Front Load Washer
Jul 27, 2008 | Hotpoint Aquarius WD63 Front Load...
Apr 30, 2008 | Dryers
Oct 08, 2007 | Tricity Bendix WDR1040W Front Load Washer...
239 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: