When I choose a game to play with another person on yahoo, I cannot get to the game. Often times I must close out yahoo messenger totally, then re-start before I can play. Why is that? How can I prevent that?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
With the Yahoo! Messenger application, you can chat with friends and family over the Internet, and you can also use the contacts you have from your Yahoo! email account. In addition, the application allows you to enter chat rooms, play games, share pictures and transfer files. Using the preferences on your Yahoo! Messenger, you can enable the application to play a sound when you receive a new message, and you can also have your own customized sounds played.
1.Open the Yahoo! Messenger application on your computer. Click on the "Preferences" option from top toolbar menu. 2.Click on the "Alerts and Sounds" option from the Preferences window on the left side of the application. 3.Click on the box next to the "Enable alert sounds" fields and then click on the "I receive a message in Yahoo! Mail" option below the "Alert me when" heading. 4.Click on the box next to the "Playing a sound" field below the "Alert me by" heading and then click on the "Browse" button. 5.Select a sound file from your computer that you want to be used with Yahoo! Messenger and then click on the "OK" button. 6.Click on the "OK" button again and the sound you choose will be enabled in the Yahoo! Messenger application.
If you are using Yahoo Messenger simply open your Yahoo Messenger program, log in using your log in information. Then at the top of the screen it says "Contacts" click this option then choose add contact. Now you can enter people with either their screen name, email address, or phone number if they have it posted. The request will be sent and must be accepted by the other person to become friends.
If you are just trying to add contacts in your yahoo mail, just log in> go to mail> then contacts> then add contacts and enter their email address.
What you should do is that, try to log on to another computer or laptop of which is not yours and log in your address and see whether it is the fault of your own computer, if it does not work then re open another email entirely for games. it may also be due to ur broadband.
1. Go to Messenger>Connection Preferences> then, you choose either connection directly to the internet or connect via a proxy server, and then choose type of internet connection>OK>Sign in again... let's try this, may be you can solve this problem. OR
2. Maybe, i think you should check your firewall settings. If you use Personal Firewall, make sure it allows your connection to receiving incoming connections and allows you to use yahoo messenger,check it out, may be it blocked your yahoo messenger. OR
3. Open your Internet Explorer>Go to File>Then, 'uncheck Work Offline', make sure your Internet connection is not working offline. Then, close Internet Explorer, try to sign in your yahoo messenger.
its the game try looking around for the sound option box there should be one if not i dont think there is one on yahoo messenger built in pool but why would u need sounds in pool anyway all u hear is a click noise who cares