Question about Jensen JR400 Remote Control
I have purchased Protron home electronics(flat-screens and dvd's). There is no listing in the manual for this manufacturer. The guide is also unclear about the steps to take to scan through the codes....it says repeat steps; well, which steps? And do you continually input 991 with each try? HELP. Unfortunately, I can't locate the remote to the dvd players; and you know the rest. Also, none of the tv's came with a universal; so, I'd like to program them as well.
I greatly appreciate time and assistance with this matter.
1) Turn on the Proton TV;
2) Press the "TV" button on the JR400;
3) After releasing the button, the red LED indicator should blink twice;
4) Press and hold the SETUP button until the LED blinks twice;
6) Enter 9-9-1 on the numeric pad. Red LED blinks twice;
7) Press POWER;
8) If TV doesn't turn off, press TV again;
9) Repeat #4, #5, #6, and #7. If TV doesn't turn off, go back to #4, until the TV responds.
10) Go on to the next device, i.e. DVD, VCR, etc.
Posted on Feb 17, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 22, 2010 | Jensen JR400 Remote Control
Feb 19, 2010 | Jensen JR400 Remote Control
Jan 14, 2010 | Jensen JER-422 Universal Remote Control
Oct 03, 2009 | Jensen JR400 Remote Control
Apr 28, 2009 | Jensen JR400 Remote Control
Oct 31, 2008 | Jensen JR400 Remote Control
Jul 01, 2008 | Jensen JR300 Remote Control
Jun 11, 2007 | Jensen JR400 Remote Control
1,471 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!